Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why wasn't 'Skins vs. 'Boys moved to Sunday night?

In JC We Trust

This is what drives me crazy about the NFL today. They would much rather show the Patriots blow up the Bills, than the greatest rivalry in football. It's 35-7 at halftime and everyone knew the Pats were going to dominate. Their is no reason why our game shouldn't have been on prime time and it's a shame that the NFL has become like this. Anybody else mad that our game wasn't more important than a non-divisional game, where one team is great and the other isn't??

Cowboys have their limit of primetime games i believe

Actually I think you're right on that one. But you would think before the season started, that the Cowboys and Redskins should be on primetime, I mean this is the best rivalry in the NFL. I mean having the Pats destroy teams is a joke, I wanna see a hard fought game like we saw today, on Sunday or Monday night.

I hate the Pats. So many people are on their nuts and dint know a thing about the team. It sickens me to watch this crap of a game.

We should have been shown on primetime today. Screw limits, exceed them for once.

Amen. Patriots have been killing everyone, why would anyone think this would be any different? We had a divisional game against our heated rivals. Absolutely no reason we shouldn't have been bumped to the prime time game.

P.S- Lupe Fiasco rocks!

Amen. Patriots have been killing everyone, why would anyone think this would be any different? We had a divisional game against our heated rivals. Absolutely no reason we shouldn't have been bumped to the prime time game.

P.S- Lupe Fiasco rocks!

haha hell yea he does. Revival of hip hop at its best. Make sure to cop his new CD in Dec.

Why? I'll tell you why.

Because the Houston Dynamo played the New England Revolution at RFK for the MLS championship. ["MLS" = MLSoccer, the other football.]

So what? So the New England Revolution is owned by Robert Kraft, who also owns the New England Patriots.

With the night game, Kraft could see the Revolution lose to the Dynamo this afternoon and fly to Buffalo for the Patriots game this evening.

If Daniel Snyder had that kind of influence with the league, he'd be hosting the Super Bowl at Google.com Field at RFK in old DC in three years. :laugh:

I think Fox can protect some games. Also' date=' I'm hoping that the next Skins/Cowboys game might get moved to the night slot on Dec. 30 - since that would mean the Skins are still playing for something![/quote']

The reason that our games with the Cowboys weren't/can't be moved to NBC is because the Cowboys have hit the maximum of six prime time appearances. Had any of their three appearances on NBC been within the Flex period, then it would have been possible to flex another game out to get ours in play.

Presuming the Redskins are in the hunt for a wild card spot, our game on the final weekend will get moved to 1615.

cheers

If you haven't noticed, no one in the media likes us at all. Pretty much everyone expected us to get blown out today. Did anyone watch the halftime highlights on CBS? They only showed 1 play and it was the Owens touchdown, and said the game was 7-7 at halftime. I gotta say, I'm tired of taking it up the you know what from these media types and getting absolutely no respect for our team. I'm sure the story on Sportscenter will be that TO had 4 touchdowns, not even mentioning the great play of JC.

Actually its also cause they alternate picking games from cbs and fox..basically nfc afc games. This week the flex game had to picked from cbs slate of games...but like everyone said also fox and cbs can block 1 game they dont wanna give up so even if it was fox's turn im sure thats the game they would have pick to save.

Archived