Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weird! Joe Gibbs' Post-Game Presser (Dallas) ALREADY Released...

kleese

Made in China Portis replica Jersey on Ebay: $26.00

Large Coke at Fed Ex Field: $49.00

T.O. Voodoo Doll (pins included): $19.99

Having a sense of humor: PRICELESS!!!

Lighten up people. We are all gonna root our guts out this Sunday, cause we are supersmart fans, but in the meantime, laughter gets us through the week.

Great post Kleese.

It's funny, but I'm sure you guys would rethink this if we actually do win in Dallas (hahaha).
That aint gone happen. Unless this team goes to the wizard of oz and get some Courage.

This is a soft team. I just watch the Interviews on REDSKINS.COM and the players look Scared.

Went over to the Cowboys website and looked at the Interviews, and the players overthere looked like they are focused and ready to play. They look hungry. They have no fear in there eyes.

I can always look in a persons eyes and tell if they are scared. The skins look Scared.

New England took the skins Heart. I hate to say it but its true.

Just start looking towards 2008. Its over this year.

Q: Randle El looked great today after getting 158 yards on 4 catches....What is his future with this team?

Gibbs: He is a core Redskin player and we expect him to be around for a long time to anchor our receiving corps.........And I would like to announce on another note that we just traded ARE and our first, second and third round picks for to New England for a seventh round draft pick with which we expect to get a great linebacker or safety.... New England has such great luck with their draft picks that we cant go wrong if we get one of theirs in trade for a bunch of ours.....at least that is what Vinny said.

lol... All of the head coaches in this league are like politicians. All they do is answer questions in a way where you agree at the end of it... But when you look at it again, it's like, what the..?

"You just answered my question about a third down call, saying our guys are tough and super-smart. WHAT HAPPENED ON THE PLAY?!? We don't care if they're geniuses! Just answer why you called the 5 yard curl on the 3rd and 25?!"

P.S. To Joe Gibbs. No MORE praising our guys being tough, smart, and playing the game of their life until we start winning games that reveals our guys ACTUALLY being tough, smart, and playing the game of their lives.

Q: Randle El looked great today after getting 158 yards on 4 catches....What is his future with this team?

Gibbs: He is a core Redskin player and we expect him to be around for a long time to anchor our receiving corps.........And I would like to announce on another note that we just traded ARE and our first, second and third round picks for to New England for a seventh round draft pick with which we expect to get a great linebacker or safety.... New England has such great luck with their draft picks that we cant go wrong if we get one of theirs in trade for a bunch of ours.....at least that is what Vinny said.

:rotflmao: :dallasuck

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: This is really bad taste. Making fun of JG while he is trying to fight his guts out for his team and fans like you. Very disrespectful indeed.

You're right.

We should respect a man who is tough, smart and coaches the game of his life every game.:D:D

Q: What is the status of Reche Caldwell after getting poked in the eye with the football while his helmet was still on.

Gibbs: Well first let me just say Reche is a true Redskin. He fought his guts out out there and lost his right eye for it. It was definately a learning experience for us. He'll have a visor for next weeks game.

"These guys are fast healers."

For some reason "Fast healer" has not caught on as a Gibbs-ism yet. I must see that this changes.

Laughed out loud at work, scared my coworkers, and spit chili all over the computer screen. Hilarious!

You are not a Redskin fan are you?

Otherwise you would have said that you PUKEd(as in cowpuke) your "guts out" all over the screen.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That aint gone happen. Unless this team goes to the wizard of oz and get some Courage.

This is a soft team. I just watch the Interviews on REDSKINS.COM and the players look Scared.

Went over to the Cowboys website and looked at the Interviews, and the players overthere looked like they are focused and ready to play. They look hungry. They have no fear in there eyes.

I can always look in a persons eyes and tell if they are scared. The skins look Scared.

New England took the skins Heart. I hate to say it but its true.

Just start looking towards 2008. Its over this year.

I agree with you that our players are scared and have no emotion. If you watch the NFL Replay of the Redskins v. Patriots again (unfortunately, I still have it on TiVo just in case we meet them again the Super Bowl... LOL), they open with Marcus Washington trying to pump up the defense.

The disturbing thing about it was that the players looked scared and unresponsive. The group did not even include the entire starting defense let alone other members of the Redskins team. That was unreal and disappointing... If they are all in this thing together, they should start by huddling up and getting FIRED UP as ONE TEAM before going onto the field.

:dallasuck

Archived