Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sick of the incompetence

pgitta

I have had it with my kid's high school. The teachers are incompetent. The principal is clueless.

My kid keeps coming home with C's, and this is totally unacceptable. I tried to be fair and give them time, but it's painfully obvious now, that the entire faculty needs to be fired. Today.

I am writing a letter to the principal today to let him know what a pathetic job he's doing in educating my kid. What kills me is the fact that he has so much potential, and it's all being squandered by an inept group of teachers that obviously have no idea how to cultivate it.

I've gone around my neighborhood with a petition to get people withhold a portion of their property taxes that fund the education system until they take action on this joke of a school.

Year after year I get promises, and year after year my kid underachieves because the teachers are either too scared to teach, or don't know how.

I've talked about it with my wife, but she insists on sticking her head in the sand and suggesting the kid isn't studying hard enough.

Bull.

When are people going to wake up and realize things will only get worse while a bunch of overpaid educators will continue to ruin our kid's futures?

I have had it with my kid's high school. The teachers are incompetent. The principal is clueless.

My kid keeps coming home with C's, and this is totally unacceptable. I tried to be fair and give them time, but it's painfully obvious now, that the entire faculty needs to be fired. Today.

I am writing a letter to the principal today to let him know what a pathetic job he's doing in educating my kid. What kills me is the fact that he has so much potential, and it's all being squandered by an inept group of teachers that obviously have no idea how to cultivate it.

I've gone around my neighborhood with a petition to get people withhold a portion of their property taxes that fund the education system until they take action on this joke of a school.

Year after year I get promises, and year after year my kid underachieves because the teachers are either too scared to teach, or don't know how.

I've talked about it with my wife, but she insists on sticking her head in the sand and suggesting the kid isn't studying hard enough.

Bull.

When are people going to wake up and realize things will only get worse while a bunch of overpaid educators will continue to ruin our kid's futures?

I think it's your fault that your kid keeps getting C's.

Your the one that should make sure your kid is doing his homework and getting good test grades.

In other words, cut the TV off and spend some time with your kids.

Or really, have you considered adoption?
The problem with adoption is that you're dealing with kids that other parents didn't want or couldn't afford to raise ... what happens is that you end up over-paying and sometimes the kids don't fit into your family.

Adoption is a great thing, don't get me wrong, and it can work out great in a lot of cases, but I think it's best to build a family the old-fashioned way.

I think it's your fault that your kid keeps getting C's.

Your the one that should make sure your kid is doing his homework and getting good test grades.

In other words, cut the TV off and spend some time with your kids.

Look up. That blur going over your head is this thread.

I kid i kid... but seriously, look up.

Archived