Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Replay is on Skins vs Eagles

ChillSkinzFan84

Any time we screw up late, NFL Network thinks it's a great game. :rolleyes: The only loss I ever watched again in its entirety was last year's Titans game over the summer. I was severely football starved with NFl Europe over and my AFL team knocked out of the playoffs and I also just wanted to get a good look at Brunell without my die-hard homer glasses on. (He actually looked pretty good until he took a few hits, then it was noodle arm by the 4th quarter. I determined that was the day he was effectively done.)

How does reggie brown get behind Prileou when he is playing 20 yds off the ball! This guy is horrible. If he is playing FS on Sunday we are in trouble!!

Cause Prileou sucks.

we will be playing this Sunday with the SAME defense we had last year. Remember that defense with the beat up secondary?

That got bombs thrown on it all day? yeah.. that one.

I know the ending is painful to watch but it is great to see the offense moving the ball up and down the field at will. Gotta look at the positives after a game like that.:dallasuck

It was nice to see the offense move the ball. I turned it off after the McCardell TD.

Cooley's false start was HUGE!

Also Yoder was about 2 inches from the goal line. Should we have kept that spot instead of taking the penalty which put us on the 3 yard line?

In that situation you have to take the first down. Unfortunately Philly's defense came up big and the rest is history. I don't have a problem with any of the playcalls down there. The option draw/pass play I actually like by design, they just managed to stop us.

Any time we screw up late, NFL Network thinks it's a great game. :rolleyes: The only loss I ever watched again in its entirety was last year's Titans game over the summer. I was severely football starved with NFl Europe over and my AFL team knocked out of the playoffs and I also just wanted to get a good look at Brunell without my die-hard homer glasses on. (He actually looked pretty good until he took a few hits, then it was noodle arm by the 4th quarter. I determined that was the day he was effectively done.)

We only get featured on NFL Replay when we lose. It's a fact....proven year in...and year out

Archived