Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redzone offense

Stone Cold

don't be confused. it's not just gibbs "horrible" playcalling that's negatively affecting our scoring. any coach worth his weight understands that scoring in the redzone is predicated upon the ability to run.

a successful team CAN run in the redzone. we will continue to attempt that until we get it right. stubborn?...absolutely. the manpower with injuries?...perhaps no, but every team deals with injuries in the nfl and they can not be used as an excuse. we have to be able to run the ball in the redzone to convert tds vice fgs.

we've learned alot about our personnel during these few trying years of joe gibbs football. WE HAVE DEVELOPED CHARACTER & HEART. these attributes will not alone win football games. i will say that they lay the foundation of a winning organization....an organization that has been lost in itself.

the hardest thing to do in sport...with no doubt...is to change an atmosphere that is used to losing...just ask any cards, lions, cubs fan.

we're laying the foundation. the results will not be instant, but i challenge those that have, in the past, questioned our philosophy as a team...

a change is gonna come. it may or may not be under the tuteledge of joe jackson gibbs, but i have a feeling that we'll owe a debt of grattitude to gibbs for establishing an environment where it's not okay to lose, character is a must, and the b& g actually means more than than the cotton that holds its colors.

i'll end with this...

be careful with your words...you can't take them back. we all LOVE the b&g. that's a good thing.

Archived