Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A disadvantage to the Tailgate Lot

Bostic Hog

For the last 6 weeks or so, Big Sexy and I have been really pushing to the ES community what a great value the Tailgate Lot is:

$25 to park -- easy walk to ES tailgate -- traffic is smooth after the game --- blah blah blah

Well, in the interest of fairness, I'd like to point out the downside to parking there:

Exhibit #1

ChrissyBirthdaySkinsEagles034.jpg

Exhibit #2:

ChrissyBirthdaySkinsEagles036.jpg

Yes, my ES brethren, I've been told that the "shortcut down the hill" can be treacherous -- I've not had a problem until last night. I guess I had one too many beeers after the game and was unable to make it up the hill. In fact, Big Sexy tried assisting me for 20 minutes -- with absolutely no success. We eventually staggered around to the paved walkway.

I must pat myself on the back for perserverance. I tried my ass off; but I would get 5 steps up the hill and then WOOOOOOOOOOM, I'd slide right back down. FOR 20 MINUTES!!

Thank you, Big Sexy, for looking out for a brotha!

Just wanted everyone to know to be careful on that hill :)

Til the Bills game, chow!

I must pat myself on the back for perserverance. I tried my ass off; but I would get 5 steps up the hill and then WOOOOOOOOOOM, I'd slide right back down. FOR 20 MINUTES!!

I must say that was the funniest 20 minutes ive seen in a long time. Next time bring your cleats. ALSO BETTER YOU THAN ME HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that was the funniest 20 minutes ive seen in a long time. Next time bring your cleats. ALSO BETTER YOU THAN ME HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave the church cruisers and bring the cleats. here's a trick, when two people walking one behind another are holding on to a 2x4 (the same board) on their shoulder, it's like 4 wheel drive up the hill :cheers:

No worries. I've seen plenty of people struggling up that hill. It is a funny mental image though. :laugh: I've had some experiences there too. I've lost my shoe in the stream or puddle thing. I've fallen while going down the hill. I've had my rear slapped while going up the hill by a random stranger. :doh: Although I think the guy was giving me an encouragement slap on the ass as I was struggling. And, I'm sure I'll have many more memories to cherish before the end of the year.

Damn Bostic wish we woulda stuck around too see that.. but then again we were waiting in the tailgate lot for you guys to get back for those filet wrapped in bacon.. damn you :D

Great times

I'm sorry dude! I was in some sad shape. I hope you guys had a good time anyway. I know Big Sexy and I had a great time hanging with ya'll. We'll definitely do it again!

Archived