Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRPB's pre-ranking thread

TonyRomoProBowl

I wont rank the NFC till after the Monday night game, but i did want to say that there will be a new #1. Not that Dallas didnr impress, because they did, but G.B played lights out and i just see them at #1 this week. That 34-0 whopping was pretty impressive!!!
I am surprised and impressed with your (fairly usual with rankings) unbiased thoughts! I'd place Dallas first.

I am surprised and impressed with your (fairly usual with rankings) unbiased thoughts! I'd place Dallas first.

come on Dwinzit, the Pack can play some ball. That 34-0 win was very impressive, and Dallas did win a road division game, but i think most people take note on the calibur of their (Giants) opponents during that 6 game win streak.

I wont rank the NFC till after the Monday night game, but i did want to say that there will be a new #1. Not that Dallas didnr impress, because they did, but G.B played lights out and i just see them at #1 this week. That 34-0 whopping was pretty impressive!!!

do you work for the BCS?

:laugh: Hey they got LSU at #1 correct! How the heck does Ohio State fall all the way to 7?:whoknows:

Because they were way overrated to begin with. :) They should have been at #3 or #4 with the weak ass schedule they played, and after losing to Illinois, should probably be out of the top 10 (IMO).

Because they were way overrated to begin with. :) They should have been at #3 or #4 with the weak ass schedule they played, and after losing to Illinois, should probably be out of the top 10 (IMO).
Yeah slightly overrated but out of the top 10? I think (hope;) ) they win big next week and they're back in the top 5!

Archived