Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gregg Williams Next Coach...thats A No Go

GO GO SKINS

Gregg Williams is a JOKE!!!!

You have a quaterback with limited mobility and a terrible receiving corp and ou don't blitz???!!!!! He is so afraid of the big play that he let McNabb get comfortable in the pocket; what utter garbage. Look att he game film and its obvious the way to stop the Eagles is to pressure McNabb. His accuracy is off this year and he can't get away form the rush anymore. What do we do? We play bi--- defense and sit back....Yeah GW, go with the game plan that really killed against the Pats.

Next year's coach is not on the roster. GW is an average coordinator at best and is caoching scared just like the offensive staff.

Did you see his pathetic butt on Comcast making sure we all knew that last TD was a decision to let him score. Big deal GW what about the 70 yard screen

WHAT?! Fire his ass now then! And Gibbs along with him. I don't care what they are getting paid or what their contract is. This loss was the last straw....

He is pathetic and a disgrace. He needs to be on his way OUT period.

I totaly agree, there is no way that GW becomes the next head coach for the SKins. Give him his 1mill and let him hit the road. There is no way I trust him with this orginization, he would turn this franchise into a total disaster.....and trust me, we're not that far from it.

His defensive scheme is totally predictable now, and offense have already figured out ways to expose the wholes in our coverage schemes. And thanks to GW, he hasn't done anything about it. He allows teams to march up and down the field throwing points on the board without changing anything. Running the same 4 man rush while the LBs and DBs play coverage just ain't going to work when you do it over and over again. Evenually the QB will find a way to get the ball down field.

Like you, I am well educated when it comes to football. I overheard some people talking about John Taylor at work. Apparently, that guy is a quarterback's nightmare. THEN WHY IS HE ON OUR TEAM!?!?! If you are just going to keep Jacob Campbell from making completions, then get off the field!

who??? is this an inside joke or something about JASON Campbell. Just wondering :rolleyes:

He is pathetic and a disgrace. He needs to be on his way OUT period.
Post like this are pathetic and a disgrace to knowledgable football fans everywhere. You and the pathetic tools that follow your rediculous ideas need to be OUT from this board. Ignorance is multiply too fast around here now. It is time for a good old cleansing of stupidity.

Post like this are pathetic and a disgrace to knowledgable football fans everywhere. You and the pathetic tools that follow your rediculous ideas need to be OUT from this board. Ignorance is multiply too fast around here now. It is time for a good old cleansing of stupidity.

And this post by you WASNT ridic?? Give me a break...

This is a FORUM...WAKE UP CALL!!! This is the proper place for fans to post their feelings/concerns...

This isnt the Washington Post for crying out loud...

One was ST who left during the game. Who was the other missing in the secondary that is a 'best' starter? Los, Smoot? Just wondering.

Carlos is the player from the secondary and Marcus is the 3rd player. Godfrey is a very good backup but he isn't the same player that Marcus Washington is. And I think we can see how much we're missing Carlos from the last two games where we've been dominated via the passing game.

Archived