Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gregg Williams Next Coach...thats A No Go

GO GO SKINS

We need to clean house once Gibbs steps down. I want a GM, new staff, and players chosen by them.

In the back of my mind I have thought about this scenario. I was thinking young fresh faces. The problem is going to be finding a personnel guy that can consistently draft quality players. The league does not have a lot of those.

We need to clean house once Gibbs steps down. I want a GM, new staff, and players chosen by them.
Like you, I am well educated when it comes to football. I overheard some people talking about John Taylor at work. Apparently, that guy is a quarterback's nightmare. THEN WHY IS HE ON OUR TEAM!?!?! If you are just going to keep Jacob Campbell from making completions, then get off the field!

did the redskins hold the eagles to 7 pts? its back up players like prealou and godfrey that were in postion to make plays but didnt make them. Its not the coaches fault if the play doesnt have the ability to make a play, injuries are set backs if the backup cant come in and make plays on the ball.

Hire a young, brilliant minded head coach coming from the New England Patriots Coaching Staff, a proven GM who knows how to build a championship caliber team, new front office, new coaching staff, new scouts, and new, young talented players either undrafted or coming from the NFL Draft. Keep Jason Campbell. He is a great quarterback, but the Redskins FO must surround him with great key personnel.

Should Gibbs step aside and Dannyboy doesn't want to hire a young, brilliant minded head coach, then he should hire Dick Vermeil. Yeah, Vermeil is old as well, but he and Al Saunders got a good working relationship with each other when they were both with the Rams and the Chiefs.

Like you, I am well educated when it comes to football. I overheard some people talking about John Taylor at work. Apparently, that guy is a quarterback's nightmare. THEN WHY IS HE ON OUR TEAM!?!?! If you are just going to keep Jacob Campbell from making completions, then get off the field!

I heard jacob campbell is super smart.

Jacob Campbell is cousins with Scott Brunell, right?

Santa, please grant me ONE Christmas wish...

Please let the Cooke family take over the Skins again.

Time for a GM, and a fresh new offensive minded guru. Someone who can put 30 points on the board / game consistently!

Jason Garrett may be a good option.

did the redskins hold the eagles to 7 pts? its back up players like prealou and godfrey that were in postion to make plays but didnt make them. Its not the coaches fault if the play doesnt have the ability to make a play, injuries are set backs if the backup cant come in and make plays on the ball.

And who hand picked those players to be on this team? Oh yeah, Gregg Williams did.

When we signed GW to that big contract I admit that I thought is was a good idea. After last season and now this season I have changed my position. We need a new head coach and D coord and see where that leaves us. Also, if anyone has a couple of billion $: please consider making an offer to Dan Snyder.

My top two choices are Garrett and Rivera. I've thought about it and I don't want any New England coaches. Those guys seemingly suck when they get HC jobs. I know Garrett does not have ideal experience, but the guy knows what he is doing on offense and Jerry Jones thinks very highly of him. If we offer him 4-5 mil a year, he will definitely jump ship. We already have a strong defense and Gray has shown in Buffalo that he is good as a DC.

I think we should keep Gray and Olivadotti on the defensive side of the ball and let Williams and Blatche go. On offense, keep Lazor and Byner. Everyone else will leave anyway because they are Gibbs loyalists. Hire Ray Brown to be the OL coach and get some veteran old guy to coach receivers.

Archived