Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Time Power Rankings Week 10

z0eboy

Redskins offense VS Eagles defense - If you break it down player for player the redskins have a power running game against a decent front 7 on defense. It will all comedown to execution and who wants it more IMO. I believe the 2 back system of the redskins can have success clinton portis had a season high 36 carries 196 yards and the line showed signs of gelling blocking on run plays controling the line of scrimage. with a solid line the eagles can afford to blitz using 8 man fronts they will get burned if the line can once again control the line of scrimmage and also get betts involved. contantine is out leaving dawkins playing less aggressive and coming off of injury. cooley will be the main focus and could see more plays to sellers.

Last weeks bright spots - i think the offense is heading in the right direction wanting to focus on the run game setting up the playaction pass attack, i expect this to improve with time if the line can be consistant.

Eagles offense VS Redskins defense - If you break it down player for player the redskins front 7 can get after the troubled eagles offense. the front 4 have a good mix and DL rotation while the LB corp can keep players in check (last game 3 sacks 1 FF). mcNabb had a 60.4 QB rating 46 attempts for 264 yards and 2 int, dallas had produced alot of pressure. 27 completions (5 WRs accounted for 13 total catches). the RB westbrook had 16 carrys for 62 yards and 14 catches for 90 yards, this is the eagles only offensive weapon he touches the ball ALOT and will take ALOT of HITS. I think the redskins defense will show more zone packages to keep that offense off balance and stop the run to make them one dimensional. landry and taylor will be a big part of the G Williams game plan. a injured secondary could be critical against mcnabb throwing on the run.

Last weeks bright spots - i think the defense played very solid only giving up 1 Passing TD but SpecialTeams needs to tightn up a bit no easy pts.

Redskins VS Eagles - the redskins will grind the ball out controling the clock and getting players invovled early on offense amd should take a early lead at home and run with the game. the eagles think they want to run that west coast get it to westbrook offense but the defense understands how to play that tune. This will be a smiliar game plan from week 2 .. :logo: :eaglesuck :logo: .... :munchout:

The Key to this game, imo, is to get to McNabb. Just give him more of a reason to have happy feet. I know he can surprise people quite a bit sometimes but if we can get to him, they cant get anything going. Westbrook can be a dangerous threat OUT of the backfield.. Most of his major production is on passing plays. Once again, it comes to McNabb.

Redskins offense VS Eagles defense - If you break it down player for player the redskins have a power running game against a decent front 7 on defense. It will all comedown to execution and who wants it more IMO. I believe the 2 back system of the redskins can have success clinton portis had a season high 36 carries 196 yards and the line showed signs of gelling blocking on run plays controling the line of scrimage. with a solid line the eagles can afford to blitz using 8 man fronts they will get burned if the line can once again control the line of scrimmage and also get betts involved. contantine is out leaving dawkins playing less aggressive and coming off of injury. cooley will be the main focus and could see more plays to sellers.

Last weeks bright spots - i think the offense is heading in the right direction wanting to focus on the run game setting up the playaction pass attack, i expect this to improve with time if the line can be consistant.

Eagles offense VS Redskins defense - If you break it down player for player the redskins front 7 can get after the troubled eagles offense. the front 4 have a good mix and DL rotation while the LB corp can keep players in check (last game 3 sacks 1 FF). mcNabb had a 60.4 QB rating 46 attempts for 264 yards and 2 int, dallas had produced alot of pressure. 27 completions (5 WRs accounted for 13 total catches). the RB westbrook had 16 carrys for 62 yards and 14 catches for 90 yards, this is the eagles only offensive weapon he touches the ball ALOT and will take ALOT of HITS. I think the redskins defense will show more zone packages to keep that offense off balance and stop the run to make them one dimensional. landry and taylor will be a big part of the G Williams game plan. a injured secondary could be critical against mcnabb throwing on the run.

Last weeks bright spots - i think the defense played very solid only giving up 1 Passing TD but SpecialTeams needs to tightn up a bit no easy pts.

Redskins VS Eagles - the redskins will grind the ball out controling the clock and getting players invovled early on offense amd should take a early lead at home and run with the game. the eagles think they want to run that west coast get it to westbrook offense but the defense understands how to play that tune. This will be a smiliar game plan from week 2 .. :logo: :eaglesuck :logo: .... :munchout:

What playaction passing attack????? We do not have a passing game at this time. We are very luckey to be 5-3 with this no offense offense. The defense keeps us in these games but that can't last forever. If we don't fine a passing game soon it will be a long season. Hope we see a ballanced run pass team in the Eagles game on Sunday. I love the Redskins but can't stand this offense. We don't even know how good JC is this year because of the play calling. I don't know the answers but it's not hard to see the problems and Gibbs run,run, run offense is not going to get us a playoff spot this season....

im strong believer in "a offense is only as good as their offensive line" if the line doesnt hold up well enough theres no time to pass the ball. I know theres people that dont believe its the offensive line holding the passing game back but they dont bring up any points of how it isnt. IMO once the offensive line starts to pass protect better, that will increase the production of the passing game. atleast a run game will open up the play action pass which buys the QB more time. Its not that we dont have the players or the play calls to go downfield, its the line's ability to hold off defenders allowing Jason Campbell to step into his throws to be accurate and effective with his passes. We dont have a line to walls off the pocket so its putting Jason Campbell in position to move around in the pocket causing hurried passes when he's going through his progression finding the open WR. The only effective drop back is when we go out of shotgun but its football, sometimes you dont have a good line and that causes the production around them to be affected especially in the passing game.

Archived