Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would have happened if we drafted Adrian Peterson....

W1N_SKINS

this is just a thought that came to my mind last night what would happen if we had traded portis for a saftey and taken Peterson at 6 instead of Landry? dont get me wrong here i love the fact that we did get Landry i was just thinking what would happen..thoughts?

its better that we didnt sign him. Dont the vikings have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL? That has a lot to do with the holes A. Pete is finding. If peterson was playing behind our line, I dont think he would be doing much better than CP.

LL was a great pick up. The main reason our defense turned around is because of him and London.

We would've have a logjam at RB and still have a hole at S. ST probably wouldn't have been playing the prototypical FS position he is playing and our defense would've suffer greatly because of it. I also dont know how succesful he would've been splitting carries with 2 other RBs and our depleted O-line.

I was thinking the same thing. Draft Peterson at #6, deal CP to Detroit for Dre Bly and a draft pick, sign Clements and Fletcher and release B. Lloyd. I don't know how that would pan out with the cap, and hindsight is better than 20/20, and if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's ***** when it jumped. These are moot points.

guys guys guys, here is a really interesting scenario: what if instead of what really happened, we just drafted all the best players from every draft, and traded away all our players that played badly in the future??? i think we would score more points!
Wow. How much thought did that take?

this is just a thought that came to my mind last night what would happen if we had traded portis for a saftey and taken Peterson at 6 instead of Landry? dont get me wrong here i love the fact that we did get Landry i was just thinking what would happen..thoughts?
every team would be going deep on us and burning us,our ground game is already good enough with betts and portis, but maybe our explosive offense would make-up for the defense?:whoknows:

At some point Landry would have ended Campbell's career.

Archived