Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boys vs Eagles...Ramifications on who to root for

FunBunch7

I will never root for Dallass. Under NO circumstances.

What is one season redskins are in a tie with the Giants or Eagles for a wild card spot and the only way for us to get in is the Redskins win their last game and the Giants to lose their last game. Incidentally Giants last game is against the Cowboys.

Would you root for them then?

Oh I forgot to mention Cowboys are last in the division trying to get a 4-12 record

I can't find it in myself to root for the Cowboys in any scenario, that doesn't have imediate playoff implications for the Redskins.

However, I hate the Eagles almost as much, but I'm rooting for the Eagles, not matter who wins our game.

Lets keep this simple. Always root against Dallas. Philly, Oakland, Darth Vader, Joseph Stalin it really does not matter.

Always rejoice in the pain, humiliation, and suffering that is brought on by a defeate of the cowbells.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Unless our playoff hopes hang directly on the game, I always root for the team with the lower number of wins to beat the other team when it comes to NFCE games. I mean I love seeing the pukes lose, but if their records were reversed, I would root for them to beat the Eagles. All things considered equal, I'd root against the pukes, though.

What is one season redskins are in a tie with the Giants or Eagles for a wild card spot and the only way for us to get in is the Redskins win their last game and the Giants to lose their last game. Incidentally Giants last game is against the Cowboys.

Would you root for them then?

Oh I forgot to mention Cowboys are last in the division trying to get a 4-12 record

NO!

I would never root for them, playoff spot or not. It's really that simple.

The only instance I would root for the Cowboys is if their win would put us in the playoffs. If they take out a top wild-card contender, or if they help us win the divison, then sure, I'll root for the Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys, but I don't hate them more than I love the Skins.

But this Sunday, I'm pulling for the Eagles for plenty of reasons, stated before by others: #1 in the NFCE; we've beaten the Eagles, so if the Eagles beat the Boys...; but most of all-- they're Dallas

If we lose to the jetsafter taking the azz whooping we did last wek we won't make the playoffs. Having said that I take Philly. Andy Reid could use some good news and I would rather run through hell with gasoline drawls on before I ever pull for Dallas no matter what. Carry on in the fine tradition. Hail! :dallasuck

i am rooting for a whole lot of injuries.... with the eagles eventually winning

I can't support ever wishing any player to get injured. If that's the way we need it to be to win than I would say that this team doesn't have that main ingredient most desired by the man and that's"Character".

Archived