Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boys vs Eagles...Ramifications on who to root for

FunBunch7

That person is not a true fan of either team! Just sick!! Take him/her to the free clinc as soon as possible!!! :doh:

:laugh:Tell me about it!. He is from Dallas but he moved up in here at the age of 11 I think. So he just root for his hometown team and when he moved up he became a Skins fan make any sense ?

Haven't you ever seen those t-shirts??

I root for two teams:

1. The Washington Redskins. :logo:

2. And whoever is playing the Cowboys! :dallasuck

No, but I like it. I see a girl with "dallas sucks" shirt at bar all the time.

Pity they both can't lose! :D You gotta go Philly, surely no excuse for supporting Dullass ever!

dfbovey: Yeah, I could never bring myself to root for Dallas unless it was the last game of the season and they were facing someone that we need to have lose to make it into the playoffs.

My gut feeling is I'd rather miss the Playoffs than root for 'em! ;)

The Redskins are not stronger than the Cowboys. The Skins will lose to the Cowboys in Dallas. However, if Dallas wraps the division early, then the final game of the year is a rest the QB game for Dallas and we can win it. So we should be rooting for Dallas so that we can at least count on that final game of the year. We will probably need it to finish 9-7 and have hope for the playoffs.

We pull for Philly, period. No matter what happens with our game.

Dallas is the most dangerous of those two teams and besides... we never want Dallas to win.

:cheers:

Well, said. Even if we finish in the basement, I never want to see any Dallass team win unless it had playoff ramifications for us.

Archived