Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Good Steak House?

drewski

Finally, I am going to be able to return to FedEx Field and see the boys play the Eagles. It will be sweet taking my son. The question is, and I would appreciate all of your input, as we will fly into Reagan and be staying at the Mariott Crystal City, is there a steak house worth going to in that area? I would like to make reservations ahead of time. :eaglesuck

if you do not mind paying then go to either ruth chris or mortons in crystal city

Finally, I am going to be able to return to FedEx Field and see the boys play the Eagles. It will be sweet taking my son. The question is, and I would appreciate all of your input, as we will fly into Reagan and be staying at the Mariott Crystal City, is there a steak house worth going to in that area? I would like to make reservations ahead of time. :eaglesuck

if you do not mind paying then go to either ruth chris or mortons in crystal city

District Chophouse and Brewery. Great beer too.

I didn't really care for DC ....

I like Capital Grille ....

Hop on the metro ... its at the corner of 6th and Pennsylvania.

It's got a bit of everything there ... and they have truffle fries.

If you've never had truffle fries, you need to go simply to have truffle fries.

District Chophouse and Brewery. Great beer too.

I didn't really care for DC ....

I like Capital Grille ....

Hop on the metro ... its at the corner of 6th and Pennsylvania.

It's got a bit of everything there ... and they have truffle fries.

If you've never had truffle fries, you need to go simply to have truffle fries.

Fogo de Chao -- It's brazillian steakhouse-- 50 bucks all you can eat. Guys just wander around plopping 15 different types of meat on your plate till ya wanna puke.

Very tasty. My family and I went for lunch one time, which I believe is considerably less expensive.

Fogo de Chao -- It's brazillian steakhouse-- 50 bucks all you can eat. Guys just wander around plopping 15 different types of meat on your plate till ya wanna puke.

Very tasty. My family and I went for lunch one time, which I believe is considerably less expensive.

I work at the Crystal City Marriott and your more than welcome to come to our fabulous resturant the CC BISTRO!:laugh: Has decent food but man your in a great location you have the best steakhouse ever Ruths Cris! and Mortons Steakhouse the second best steakhouse ever both with in 5 minutes walking distance! Then after you check out one of those bad boys you can check out TEDS MONTANA'S grill has great meat BUFFALO meat that is.

If you see a short fellow with a Red blazer on named Antonio while at your stay then thats me! I bleed Brugundy and gold

I work at the Crystal City Marriott and your more than welcome to come to our fabulous resturant the CC BISTRO!:laugh: Has decent food but man your in a great location you have the best steakhouse ever Ruths Cris! and Mortons Steakhouse the second best steakhouse ever both with in 5 minutes walking distance! Then after you check out one of those bad boys you can check out TEDS MONTANA'S grill has great meat BUFFALO meat that is.

If you see a short fellow with a Red blazer on named Antonio while at your stay then thats me! I bleed Brugundy and gold

Archived