Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNNSI: MMQB - Peter King

jbooma

he also had this tidbit on page 7:

"j. I'm pretty sure I know what Joe Gibbs was thinking with 12 minutes left in the fourth quarter and the Patriots up 38-0 driving aggressively for another touchdown. And he wasn't very happy about it. If Fox was doing its job at the end of this game, some guy in the truck would have had all cameras focus on the interaction between Belichick and Gibbs at midfield. But we never saw it."

he also had this tidbit on page 7:

"j. I'm pretty sure I know what Joe Gibbs was thinking with 12 minutes left in the fourth quarter and the Patriots up 38-0 driving aggressively for another touchdown. And he wasn't very happy about it. If Fox was doing its job at the end of this game, some guy in the truck would have had all cameras focus on the interaction between Belichick and Gibbs at midfield. But we never saw it."

Say what? The Jets game will only prove something if we lose it.

I agree. This humiliating loss may tell you we're not a championship team.

The Jets game will tell only tell you if we *ARE* a bad team. It won't really tell you anything beyond that one thing. That's what I think.

The Eagles and Cowboys games will give us an indication of our chances to make the playoffs and how we may fare in the division.

Say what? The Jets game will only prove something if we lose it.

I agree. This humiliating loss may tell you we're not a championship team.

The Jets game will tell only tell you if we *ARE* a bad team. It won't really tell you anything beyond that one thing. That's what I think.

The Eagles and Cowboys games will give us an indication of our chances to make the playoffs and how we may fare in the division.

Archived