Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who needs rivals?

riggins4452

Surely there isn't one fan that was satisfied with the performance that skins put out today. But goddamn some of you "fans" are the most cut-throat fair-weather ****s I ever did see. Who hasn't gotten their ass-whipped by the Pats this year? I'm not saying settle for a loss by any means, but when you look at the circumstances (make-shift o-line) this year and we're still 4-3 give me a break. Pack, Pats, NY, those are our 3 losses and two of those came on the road, and all but one was winnable with 0:01 left in the game.

Oh yeah and who needs rivals when the "fans" throw their team under the bus EVERYTIME they face adversity. All I hear on this board is about the media bias, but who wants to hear that **** when all the "fans" do is dump on every aspect of the team every week, win or loss. No one else :pooh: 's on us we :pooh: on our own team. What we have right now is what we have, love it, support it, or get the hell on.

HTTR! Win or Lose!

Surely there isn't one fan that was satisfied with the performance that skins put out today. But goddamn some of you "fans" are the most cut-throat fair-weather ****s I ever did see. Who hasn't gotten their ass-whipped by the Pats this year? I'm not saying settle for a loss by any means, but when you look at the circumstances (make-shift o-line) this year and we're still 4-3 give me a break. Pack, Pats, NY, those are our 3 losses and two of those came on the road, and all but one was winnable with 0:01 left in the game.

Oh yeah and who needs rivals when the "fans" throw their team under the bus EVERYTIME they face adversity. All I hear on this board is about the media bias, but who wants to hear that **** when all the "fans" do is dump on every aspect of the team every week, win or loss. No one else :pooh: 's on us we :pooh: on our own team. What we have right now is what we have, love it, support it, or get the hell on.

HTTR! Win or Lose!

HTTR! Win or Lose!

I agree, but if I were you I'd lose the "****s" and "goddamned" references before a Mod mosies by...

HTTR! Win or Lose!

I agree, but if I were you I'd lose the "****s" and "goddamned" references before a Mod mosies by...

Perhaps you need a little primer on what "fairweather" fan means.

HINT: It does not mean someone who has rooted for this team for 30 years, and will root for them for another 30 years. And who wants to see them eventually return to being one of the top teams in the league and legitimately compete for a SB again. And who dares to criticize the current management because they won't get us there.

Perhaps you need a little primer on what "fairweather" fan means.

HINT: It does not mean someone who has rooted for this team for 30 years, and will root for them for another 30 years. And who wants to see them eventually return to being one of the top teams in the league and legitimately compete for a SB again. And who dares to criticize the current management because they won't get us there.

Flawed logic. Everyone here, even the ones calling for the heads of the entire coaching staff, are fans. The fairweather fans walked away from the television before half-time and won't look back until the Skins have some play-off contention going. The ones here are not those fans.

Being critical, even calling for Gibbs to be fired, is NOT throwing this team under the bus. It might be throwing the coach under the bus, but everyone here just wants this team to succeed. And hey, we are only a few hours from a gigantic embarassment of a loss, give guys time to vent their valid frustration. If you don't like the "sky is falling" fans, then you picked the worst time to roam this message board. Come back wednesday or thursday, by then most of the woeful threads will be replaced with talk about slapping around the Jets.

Flawed logic. Everyone here, even the ones calling for the heads of the entire coaching staff, are fans. The fairweather fans walked away from the television before half-time and won't look back until the Skins have some play-off contention going. The ones here are not those fans.

Being critical, even calling for Gibbs to be fired, is NOT throwing this team under the bus. It might be throwing the coach under the bus, but everyone here just wants this team to succeed. And hey, we are only a few hours from a gigantic embarassment of a loss, give guys time to vent their valid frustration. If you don't like the "sky is falling" fans, then you picked the worst time to roam this message board. Come back wednesday or thursday, by then most of the woeful threads will be replaced with talk about slapping around the Jets.

Just because you get angry at some one doesn't mean you don't love them.

The Redskins put us through hell today, if we didn't get angry at how they played, then we wouldn't be true fans. Getting angry shows we care and that it hurts when we lose.

Exactly.

The fair weather fans are sitting in front of the TV right now with their brand new Red Sox caps and couldn't name a single starting pitcher from before 2004. THAT's what a fair weather fan is.

Just because you get angry at some one doesn't mean you don't love them.

The Redskins put us through hell today, if we didn't get angry at how they played, then we wouldn't be true fans. Getting angry shows we care and that it hurts when we lose.

Exactly.

The fair weather fans are sitting in front of the TV right now with their brand new Red Sox caps and couldn't name a single starting pitcher from before 2004. THAT's what a fair weather fan is.

I'm just annoyed at this season being a waste.

They should just give Billicheat the SB trophy now and be done with it. What's the point of even trying.

The only team with a prayer of beating NE is Indy.. and IMO even they don't have a chance in he##. They will get destroyed next week like everyone else.

I'm just annoyed at this season being a waste.

They should just give Billicheat the SB trophy now and be done with it. What's the point of even trying.

The only team with a prayer of beating NE is Indy.. and IMO even they don't have a chance in he##. They will get destroyed next week like everyone else.

Some of the anger must be the realization we simply aren't that talented of a football team. Sure, we have some talented players... but the team as a whole does not play up to that talent nor seem capable of executing to their potential. That is the frustration.

Additionally, we are no where near as talented as the Colts, Pats, and Cowboys and have to play absolutely flawlessly to beat teams such as the Packers, Giants, or even Philly.

Some of the anger must be the realization we simply aren't that talented of a football team. Sure, we have some talented players... but the team as a whole does not play up to that talent nor seem capable of executing to their potential. That is the frustration.

Additionally, we are no where near as talented as the Colts, Pats, and Cowboys and have to play absolutely flawlessly to beat teams such as the Packers, Giants, or even Philly.

Except we played like crap against the Packers and Giants and were one play away from beating both of them.

Not sure where you got Philly from. They suck.

Except we played like crap against the Packers and Giants and were one play away from beating both of them.

Not sure where you got Philly from. They suck.

Archived