Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLN most really hate us..Pats Vr skins will be on nfl replay.

kevin11

Even if the Patriots are a team for the ages, why would anyone other than a Patriots fan want to watch them paste a team 52-7?

Besides, despite the loony score, the game itself was really nothing to write home about. There really wasn't a historic or even mesmorizing performance by anyone in particular on the Patriots.

Again I ask, who besides a Pats fan or perhaps a pathological Skins hater want to watch this game on a replay this week?

Even if the Patriots are a team for the ages, why would anyone other than a Patriots fan want to watch them paste a team 52-7?

Besides, despite the loony score, the game itself was really nothing to write home about. There really wasn't a historic or even mesmorizing performance by anyone in particular on the Patriots.

Again I ask, who besides a Pats fan or perhaps a pathological Skins hater want to watch this game on a replay this week?

the media who will cream their pants watching it over and over again.

the media who will cream their pants watching it over and over again.

Archived