Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 games and no TD passes to a WR?

F-16 CHIEF

Al Saunders SUCKS....i said it last year and i'll keep saying...2 years ago we were the team laying 52 on somebody....now look....

this offense and its bulls*** wr screens is ridiculous....moss (and lloyd too)can run by half of the cbs we have faced this year....how about a five or seven step drop and a long pass down the sideline....that will get the safety's attention

some of the crap we run on offense is just pathetic

Al Saunders SUCKS....i said it last year and i'll keep saying...2 years ago we were the team laying 52 on somebody....now look....

this offense and its bulls*** wr screens is ridiculous....moss (and lloyd too)can run by half of the cbs we have faced this year....how about a five or seven step drop and a long pass down the sideline....that will get the safety's attention

If you can't fiure out that he does not have full control of this offense, you're clueless. This inept offense has Gibbs' name all over it. Run, run pass and the pass might as well be a run because it's a stupid 5 yard curl to the sidelines wher our QB has little room to throw and the WR little room to catch/run.

If you can't fiure out that he does not have full control of this offense, you're clueless. This inept offense has Gibbs' name all over it. Run, run pass and the pass might as well be a run because it's a stupid 5 yard curl to the sidelines wher our QB has little room to throw and the WR little room to catch/run.

1. Al Saunders can go and never come back again. His offense and His play calling are both horrid.

2. James Thrash is in the game because he "fights his guts out." Which is just one more politically correct bull crap statement from the coach that I am frankly tired of hearing.

3. Al Saunders is horrible.

4. Same as #three.

5. Same as #four.

1. Al Saunders can go and never come back again. His offense and His play calling are both horrid.

2. James Thrash is in the game because he "fights his guts out." Which is just one more politically correct bull crap statement from the coach that I am frankly tired of hearing.

3. Al Saunders is horrible.

4. Same as #three.

5. Same as #four.

check this out dude. Vrabel, the Pats Linebacker has more TD catches than the entire redskins WRs this yr.

Yeah, I threw up a little in my mouth when I heard that stat. When a defensive player is scoring more offensive points in one game than an entire corps is over almost half the season, you know something is terribly, terribly wrong.

I keep waiting for the passing game to explode, but it never does. I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will this season...

check this out dude. Vrabel, the Pats Linebacker has more TD catches than the entire redskins WRs this yr.

Yeah, I threw up a little in my mouth when I heard that stat. When a defensive player is scoring more offensive points in one game than an entire corps is over almost half the season, you know something is terribly, terribly wrong.

I keep waiting for the passing game to explode, but it never does. I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will this season...

Santana Moss- Laughable. Showed how overrated he is. Speed kills? Yes, but you need to CATCH the ball too.

Brandon Lloyd- 30 million to this bum? OVERRATED.

ARE- Decent, but is not a true WR and never will be.

The others- None are worth mentioning. Thrash drops passes, McCardell could be someones grandpa, and Caldwell is a bust.

This is so depressing.... I'm signing off.

Santana Moss- Laughable. Showed how overrated he is. Speed kills? Yes, but you need to CATCH the ball too.

Brandon Lloyd- 30 million to this bum? OVERRATED.

ARE- Decent, but is not a true WR and never will be.

The others- None are worth mentioning. Thrash drops passes, McCardell could be someones grandpa, and Caldwell is a bust.

This is so depressing.... I'm signing off.

we got the players, we got talent but still cant produce! WHATS THE ****ING PROBLEM???????? come on now

we got the players, we got talent but still cant produce! WHATS THE ****ING PROBLEM???????? come on now

Doesn't anyone see a problem here?

This is where WR's come to die! It doesn't have to be this way. This team used to make people like Albert Connell shine!

The problem is mindset. This teams mindset is that Cooley will be the touchdown guy or Portis will run it in. Until you feature a WR like the Pats, Colts, Bengals, etc do, then no, WR's will be put to pasture here.

We have talent. Geez, look at what Coles is doing in NY? Who wants to be that he catches 8 for 130 on us? This team is so inept that it's not worth watching. This is the 4th freaking year of this crap and Gibbs is still fighting his guts out. Go fight it out at the track. I appreciate what he did for us, but it's over. Let's go another direction. We are a constant joke in the NFL.

Man, I was thinking the very same thing today. It seems like we bring in coaches and players that have already peaked in the NFL just to see them fall flat of the face.

Doesn't anyone see a problem here?

This is where WR's come to die! It doesn't have to be this way. This team used to make people like Albert Connell shine!

The problem is mindset. This teams mindset is that Cooley will be the touchdown guy or Portis will run it in. Until you feature a WR like the Pats, Colts, Bengals, etc do, then no, WR's will be put to pasture here.

We have talent. Geez, look at what Coles is doing in NY? Who wants to be that he catches 8 for 130 on us? This team is so inept that it's not worth watching. This is the 4th freaking year of this crap and Gibbs is still fighting his guts out. Go fight it out at the track. I appreciate what he did for us, but it's over. Let's go another direction. We are a constant joke in the NFL.

Man, I was thinking the very same thing today. It seems like we bring in coaches and players that have already peaked in the NFL just to see them fall flat of the face.

i got burned for pointing this out last week. saunders does not get production out of his WR. say what you want but, its his offense he's calling most of the game. at least the early first half. and to not have 1 TD from a WR is crazy!!! i agree Gibbs might have his hand in, when we have the lead, or maybe late in the game, but Al has to be doing something.

i got burned for pointing this out last week. saunders does not get production out of his WR. say what you want but, its his offense he's calling most of the game. at least the early first half. and to not have 1 TD from a WR is crazy!!! i agree Gibbs might have his hand in, when we have the lead, or maybe late in the game, but Al has to be doing something.

them wide reciever screens. that was our only pass play in 2005 when we made the playoffs. looks like we are using it again this year...... what we need to start doing is pump fakin. the corners always like to jump. thats when we go deep. but almost everytime we have a deep reciever wide open, campbell seems to over throw it.. i dont know. campbell needs to work on his accuracy.

them wide reciever screens. that was our only pass play in 2005 when we made the playoffs. looks like we are using it again this year...... what we need to start doing is pump fakin. the corners always like to jump. thats when we go deep. but almost everytime we have a deep reciever wide open, campbell seems to over throw it.. i dont know. campbell needs to work on his accuracy.

The problem is lack of Healthy Fat guys. Our O-line is really struggling and JC rarely gets a chance to let routes develop. We need to find some more true hogs. Film watching session is going to be brutal this week for Wade...He really stunk the field up. You cant hit recievers while your QB is planted in the ground.

The problem is lack of Healthy Fat guys. Our O-line is really struggling and JC rarely gets a chance to let routes develop. We need to find some more true hogs. Film watching session is going to be brutal this week for Wade...He really stunk the field up. You cant hit recievers while your QB is planted in the ground.

Archived