Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 games and no TD passes to a WR?

F-16 CHIEF

Why in the hell is Saunders still in this organization? Also, this is partly Campbell's fault. Their have been open receivers that he's missed and in his defense, there are receivers who have dropped passes.

Still, I don't care how good you think this team is. When you can't throw ONE FREAKING TD PASS to a receiver, you need to make wholesale changes to an organization.

The sorry pathetic Dolphins scored more than we did? Good lord. How low will this team sink until we get coaches who can adjust to the 2000's? Put a bullet in this teams head and end the season now. There will be NO improvement. You don't improve 50 and 60 year old coaches. Add a beat up line and like I said all along. 6-10 here we come. JG, just please leave.

Why in the hell is Saunders still in this organization? Also, this is partly Campbell's fault. Their have been open receivers that he's missed and in his defense, there are receivers who have dropped passes.

Still, I don't care how good you think this team is. When you can't throw ONE FREAKING TD PASS to a receiver, you need to make wholesale changes to an organization.

The sorry pathetic Dolphins scored more than we did? Good lord. How low will this team sink until we get coaches who can adjust to the 2000's? Put a bullet in this teams head and end the season now. There will be NO improvement. You don't improve 50 and 60 year old coaches. Add a beat up line and like I said all along. 6-10 here we come. JG, just please leave.

Santana Moss- Laughable. Showed how overrated he is. Speed kills? Yes, but you need to CATCH the ball too.

Brandon Lloyd- 30 million to this bum? OVERRATED.

ARE- Decent, but is not a true WR and never will be.

The others- None are worth mentioning. Thrash drops passes, McCardell could be someones grandpa, and Caldwell is a bust.

Santana Moss- Laughable. Showed how overrated he is. Speed kills? Yes, but you need to CATCH the ball too.

Brandon Lloyd- 30 million to this bum? OVERRATED.

ARE- Decent, but is not a true WR and never will be.

The others- None are worth mentioning. Thrash drops passes, McCardell could be someones grandpa, and Caldwell is a bust.

Unfortunately, this team specializes in setting all manner of records in futility.

Last year it was fewest sacks and turnovers in history. This year it's no TD's to WR's.

What else is new?

It is the Redskins after all. :doh:

Unfortunately, this team specializes in setting all manner of records in futility.

Last year it was fewest sacks and turnovers in history. This year it's no TD's to WR's.

What else is new?

What else is new?

That's the embarassing part.

Even when we made the playoffs, our quarterback had the worst performance in history, and that's not hyperbole. And there was a stat that said today's game was the worst loss Gibbs has ever had.

Sigh.

What else is new?

That's the embarassing part.

Even when we made the playoffs, our quarterback had the worst performance in history, and that's not hyperbole. And there was a stat that said today's game was the worst loss Gibbs has ever had.

Sigh.

I really think the coaching staff needs to start benching the players who are not performing. Why is Thrash still starting? Guy is useless on offense. Put B Lloyd in. If he screws up, bench him. McCardell anyone? How about some Caldwell too. Gibbs needs to light a fire under our players asses and start benching people when they aren't performing. I don't know. Ugh. I just hate seeing such a talented team doing so crappy on offense.

I really think the coaching staff needs to start benching the players who are not performing. Why is Thrash still starting? Guy is useless on offense. Put B Lloyd in. If he screws up, bench him. McCardell anyone? How about some Caldwell too. Gibbs needs to light a fire under our players asses and start benching people when they aren't performing. I don't know. Ugh. I just hate seeing such a talented team doing so crappy on offense.

Doesn't anyone see a problem here?

This is where WR's come to die! It doesn't have to be this way. This team used to make people like Albert Connell shine!

The problem is mindset. This teams mindset is that Cooley will be the touchdown guy or Portis will run it in. Until you feature a WR like the Pats, Colts, Bengals, etc do, then no, WR's will be put to pasture here.

We have talent. Geez, look at what Coles is doing in NY? Who wants to be that he catches 8 for 130 on us? This team is so inept that it's not worth watching. This is the 4th freaking year of this crap and Gibbs is still fighting his guts out. Go fight it out at the track. I appreciate what he did for us, but it's over. Let's go another direction. We are a constant joke in the NFL.

Doesn't anyone see a problem here?

This is where WR's come to die! It doesn't have to be this way. This team used to make people like Albert Connell shine!

The problem is mindset. This teams mindset is that Cooley will be the touchdown guy or Portis will run it in. Until you feature a WR like the Pats, Colts, Bengals, etc do, then no, WR's will be put to pasture here.

We have talent. Geez, look at what Coles is doing in NY? Who wants to be that he catches 8 for 130 on us? This team is so inept that it's not worth watching. This is the 4th freaking year of this crap and Gibbs is still fighting his guts out. Go fight it out at the track. I appreciate what he did for us, but it's over. Let's go another direction. We are a constant joke in the NFL.

Al Saunders SUCKS....i said it last year and i'll keep saying...2 years ago we were the team laying 52 on somebody....now look....

this offense and its bulls*** wr screens is ridiculous....moss (and lloyd too)can run by half of the cbs we have faced this year....how about a five or seven step drop and a long pass down the sideline....that will get the safety's attention

some of the crap we run on offense is just pathetic

Archived