Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets vs Skins= 6-3 type game

andyburd

I wonder who we will have as our announcers next week because these are two of the hardest teams to watch in the NFL. It is hard to believe that we are this bad. I know if you need a ticket, you will be able get free ones outside the gate.

I think we pull it out 6-3

I wonder who we will have as our announcers next week because these are two of the hardest teams to watch in the NFL. It is hard to believe that we are this bad. I know if you need a ticket, you will be able get free ones outside the gate.

I think we pull it out 6-3

I think we'll come back hungry next week after today's game. This has been embarassing in each and every facet of the game, but I think while humbling us, it also puts a huge chip on our shoulder. Today was expected..Use it as motivation and take it out on the rest of the league.

I think we'll come back hungry next week after today's game. This has been embarassing in each and every facet of the game, but I think while humbling us, it also puts a huge chip on our shoulder. Today was expected..Use it as motivation and take it out on the rest of the league.

The Jets are a bad team that will allow the Redskins to make their usual mistakes and not have to pay for them, so I see this game as a good potential W.

Isn't it nice that there are organizations who have done a poorer job of preparing than we have? :)

The Jets are a bad team that will allow the Redskins to make their usual mistakes and not have to pay for them, so I see this game as a good potential W.

Isn't it nice that there are organizations who have done a poorer job of preparing than we have? :)

Archived