Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

here is what I want to know. How long before the Redskins draft another QB. Do you guys think that Campbell will be given 1 more year or 2 more years before the Skins wake up and realize that they have a career 53 percent passer who has poor ball handling skills. This is a serious question.
There is no way in hell ANYONE should go see these losers come home, get in their $70K cars (I have one too but I work my ass off for my pay), and head home to cuddle with their women and live it up at our expense. Screw them, Gibbs, Saunders, Snyder and all the rest. They are an embarassment and they don't care. They are not playing hard, they are not "fighting their guts out" and they don't deserve us. Everyone should collectively not attend their games, not buy beer, and force this money first piece of S owner to sell. Guarantee if no one goes to the games and his bottom line dies the team is for sale in 6 months. Inflict the same pain on them that they are inflicting on us.
LOL at any loser going to this.
:notworthy:notworthy

You fellows have plenty of other places to ***** and moan. This ain't the place for it here.

here is what I want to know. How long before the Redskins draft another QB. Do you guys think that Campbell will be given 1 more year or 2 more years before the Skins wake up and realize that they have a career 53 percent passer who has poor ball handling skills. This is a serious question.
There is no way in hell ANYONE should go see these losers come home, get in their $70K cars (I have one too but I work my ass off for my pay), and head home to cuddle with their women and live it up at our expense. Screw them, Gibbs, Saunders, Snyder and all the rest. They are an embarassment and they don't care. They are not playing hard, they are not "fighting their guts out" and they don't deserve us. Everyone should collectively not attend their games, not buy beer, and force this money first piece of S owner to sell. Guarantee if no one goes to the games and his bottom line dies the team is for sale in 6 months. Inflict the same pain on them that they are inflicting on us.
:notworthy:notworthy

You fellows have plenty of other places to ***** and moan. This ain't the place for it here.

You guys need to lay off Huly. She does this for EVERY game and she and pez put a lot of effort into the team and it's fans. If you don't want to go, then just don't go. You don't need to make it your soapbox to come in here and tell everyone that you're mad at the team.

Huly, you're wonderful. When you divorce pez call me. :D

You guys need to lay off Huly. She does this for EVERY game and she and pez put a lot of effort into the team and it's fans. If you don't want to go, then just don't go. You don't need to make it your soapbox to come in here and tell everyone that you're mad at the team.

Seriously? Is there any room for open debate on this board without jocking the regulars?

This really makes the steamroller feel lighter. :doh:

Seriously? Is there any room for open debate on this board without jocking the regulars?

What are you talking about? There are 10 million other threads for you to piss on your team. I'm not going to derail her thread anymore. But if you're mad go elsewhere dude.

What are you talking about? There are 10 million other threads for you to piss on your team. I'm not going to derail her thread anymore. But if you're mad go elsewhere dude.

I wouldn't waste my time or effort, even if I were paid too! They have done NOTHING but show less effort.
We still travel through the air? I figured Joe Gibbs just had us stay on the ground and bus it everywhere.
Win or loose?

Did you mean lose, or is the whole team loose or something?

Yeah I won't be there, because they are an embarassment.

i think better justice is to have no one there.

why put up the effort.? they sure didn't.

The team didn't show up for the game.

Why in the hell would anybody show up for them?

Stupid idea, like rewarding your kids for getting all F's on their report card.

wow retarded 100 200 300 posts and still homering after this debacle?
Must be going to greet an empty bus, nobody left washington they ought to have to forfeit their paychecks for this garbage

This isn't the thread for any of you. Or anyone else like you. Next one to pop in with this gargage gets a time out.

I wouldn't waste my time or effort, even if I were paid too! They have done NOTHING but show less effort.
We still travel through the air? I figured Joe Gibbs just had us stay on the ground and bus it everywhere.
Win or loose?

Did you mean lose, or is the whole team loose or something?

Yeah I won't be there, because they are an embarassment.

i think better justice is to have no one there.

why put up the effort.? they sure didn't.

The team didn't show up for the game.

Why in the hell would anybody show up for them?

Stupid idea, like rewarding your kids for getting all F's on their report card.

wow retarded 100 200 300 posts and still homering after this debacle?
Must be going to greet an empty bus, nobody left washington they ought to have to forfeit their paychecks for this garbage

This isn't the thread for any of you. Or anyone else like you. Next one to pop in with this gargage gets a time out.

Archived