Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Request) Awesome ST Vid Idea

CRobi21

Just got done reading a article posted in the Stadium and got inspired. Peep this.

Its to the beginning of the song Blind, by Korn. Its so bad***. If you haven't heard it, download it or look it up. If the beginning of that song doesn't get you fired up, I don't know what will.

Now the idea, that I think would be awesome:

Start out with like a pic of ST, like his team photo on the website. Then the comparison comes in. Im thinkin somethin like a wolf, lion, tiger, cheetah, some bamf animal. Like Go back and forth showing ST walking around the field. Then show the animal walking around. If you listen to the song, theres an awesome build up. Im thinkin the samething for the vid. Like have the ST-animal walking, next clip of ST jogging, then animal trotting, and so on and so forth. Then the song kicks in, its so crazy.

Then you can have like the animal pouncing on the pray, and then a clip of ST making a huge hit. Just for the start of the vid. I think that would be an awesome intro and would be unique. Then continue to use regular highlights with a different song. I would make it but I don't have that kind of software. So if any of you guys that have it thats an idea i hope to be used. Feel free for anyone else to pitch in ideas. Thanks :applause:

Just got done reading a article posted in the Stadium and got inspired. Peep this.

Its to the beginning of the song Blind, by Korn. Its so bad***. If you haven't heard it, download it or look it up. If the beginning of that song doesn't get you fired up, I don't know what will.

Now the idea, that I think would be awesome:

Start out with like a pic of ST, like his team photo on the website. Then the comparison comes in. Im thinkin somethin like a wolf, lion, tiger, cheetah, some bamf animal. Like Go back and forth showing ST walking around the field. Then show the animal walking around. If you listen to the song, theres an awesome build up. Im thinkin the samething for the vid. Like have the ST-animal walking, next clip of ST jogging, then animal trotting, and so on and so forth. Then the song kicks in, its so crazy.

Then you can have like the animal pouncing on the pray, and then a clip of ST making a huge hit. Just for the start of the vid. I think that would be an awesome intro and would be unique. Then continue to use regular highlights with a different song. I would make it but I don't have that kind of software. So if any of you guys that have it thats an idea i hope to be used. Feel free for anyone else to pitch in ideas. Thanks :applause:

haha it's a good idea man. I was thinking of doing something similar but I don't have video footage to do it. Quiet storm instrumental by Mobb Deep. Slowly zoom ST, w/ a background of rain and lightning. When he finally gets zoomed in, switch the image to a shot of the Grim reaper, than the beat hits and the highlights begin.

haha it's a good idea man. I was thinking of doing something similar but I don't have video footage to do it. Quiet storm instrumental by Mobb Deep. Slowly zoom ST, w/ a background of rain and lightning. When he finally gets zoomed in, switch the image to a shot of the Grim reaper, than the beat hits and the highlights begin.

Thank you for answering. Ha. Thats a cool idea too. I love the videos everyone posts on here. I just think us fans can be a little more creative when making highlight vids, and use cool ideas like mine and yours.

Thank you for answering. Ha. Thats a cool idea too. I love the videos everyone posts on here. I just think us fans can be a little more creative when making highlight vids, and use cool ideas like mine and yours.

Why not try to make it yourself ST? Its hard to make a request, and have someone make it just the way you envisioned it...only person who can do that is yourself..

I'd give it a try if I were you. Most computers have some sort of basic video editor on them

Why not try to make it yourself ST? Its hard to make a request, and have someone make it just the way you envisioned it...only person who can do that is yourself..

I'd give it a try if I were you. Most computers have some sort of basic video editor on them

Yea, I have another great idea for a vid but i'm not sharing it yet. You'll have to wait til the offseason most likely, because I want to use highlights from the whole season. I've already laid down the foundation, but I need more highlights.

Yea, I have another great idea for a vid but i'm not sharing it yet. You'll have to wait til the offseason most likely, because I want to use highlights from the whole season. I've already laid down the foundation, but I need more highlights.

I wouldn't know where to start obibyn, and I don't think I have any editing program. My comp is not very good. idk.

Just start by doing an internet search on video editing programs, and as obibyn said, try out the packaged video editor on your P.C. Get manual and read it, to put it straight.

It would take some effort, but if you like videos and have the creativity to think of ideas such as this one, you can make it happen.

Archived