Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE: London Fletcher Voted Week 7 Defensive Player Of The Week

TK

Fletchers been great. That's what a mlb is supposed to look like. Tickled to death not to have to hear another year of how good-enough Lamar Marshal is from the cult memebers (Lamar sucked & the cult members wouldn't admit it, just like R.Gardner sucked & the cult members wouldn't admit it, and just like Carlos Rogers sucks and the cult members won't admit it)

Fletchers been great. That's what a mlb is supposed to look like. Tickled to death not to have to hear another year of how good-enough Lamar Marshal is from the cult memebers (Lamar sucked & the cult members wouldn't admit it, just like R.Gardner sucked & the cult members wouldn't admit it, and just like Carlos Rogers sucks and the cult members won't admit it)

Congrats London.

So thats what 2 players from the team getting a player of the week award, or am I missing one?

Campbell got an Offensive player of the week, and Fletcher got a Defensive...both leaders getting the respect they deserve.

WTG!!!!

Congrats London.

So thats what 2 players from the team getting a player of the week award, or am I missing one?

Campbell got an Offensive player of the week, and Fletcher got a Defensive...both leaders getting the respect they deserve.

WTG!!!!

Im all about admitting Marshall sucked, and Rod Gardner sucked...

but Carlos definitely doesnt suck...this is the NFL...shut down corners do not exist.

He missed a tackle on a tight end, sweet...I can find footage of a lot of corners missing a lot of tackles and I can also find a lot of videos of Carlos making great tackles.

One of the best secondaries in the NFL doesnt exclude Carlos.

but Carlos definitely doesnt suck...this is the NFL...shut down corners do not exist.

He missed a tackle on a tight end, sweet...I can find footage of a lot of corners missing a lot of tackles and I can also find a lot of videos of Carlos making great tackles.

Well good, you can yuck it up at my expense when he has a good game then. Ooooor... I'll be yucking it up at your expense when he not only cannot cover his man but can't make the tackle after the catch and his man runs for a touchdown ... again. Or he takes 5 yards to drag someone down because he tackles like a girl. I would love to be wrong.

Well good, you can yuck it up at my expense when he has a good game then. Ooooor... I'll be yucking it up at your expense when he not only cannot cover his man but can't make the tackle after the catch and his man runs for a touchdown ... again. Or he takes 5 yards to drag someone down because he tackles like a girl. I would love to be wrong.

That dive into the endzone had perfect form! On top of the other Redskins defenders, it looked like he was body surfing!

I think the dive especially caught people's attention when watching highlights. London Fletcher's game definately had substance, but that dive added style to that substance.

That dive into the endzone had perfect form! On top of the other Redskins defenders, it looked like he was body surfing!

I think the dive especially caught people's attention when watching highlights. London Fletcher's game definately had substance, but that dive added style to that substance.

Archived