Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Injury Report & Transcripts - Williams & Portis + BONUS Empoyment Link :P

TK

ohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsundayohpleaselettombradysshoulderkeephimoutofthegameonsunday

Gregg Williams On Patriots Wide Receiver Wes Welker (#83):

"Ironically, my best friend in life, went to the same high school where all of his kids go. So I’ve known about him through high school. I know what he did at the high school level, the great things he did at Texas Tech. I think he’s probably playing for the perfect coach right now that understands that size really doesn’t matter.

:laugh:

All the players & Gibbs were being all quite not giving any bulletin board material and GW drops a bomb about Bill's manhood.

By the way I know what he meant, it just cracked me up as soon as I saw it.

Gregg Williams On Patriots Wide Receiver Wes Welker (#83):

"Ironically, my best friend in life, went to the same high school where all of his kids go. So I’ve known about him through high school. I know what he did at the high school level, the great things he did at Texas Tech. I think he’s probably playing for the perfect coach right now that understands that size really doesn’t matter.

:laugh:

All the players & Gibbs were being all quite not giving any bulletin board material and GW drops a bomb about Bill's manhood.

By the way I know what he meant, it just cracked me up as soon as I saw it.

Oh please let Tom Brady's shoulder keep him out of the game on sunday

Took some translating on that quote but anyway, I'm pretty sure Brady has been listed as probable every single game for the last three years. It'd be nice if he decided to take a break but I won't wish injuries on anyone and I'd rather beat them with Brady on the field, that would make it all the sweeter.

Oh please let Tom Brady's shoulder keep him out of the game on sunday

Took some translating on that quote but anyway, I'm pretty sure Brady has been listed as probable every single game for the last three years. It'd be nice if he decided to take a break but I won't wish injuries on anyone and I'd rather beat them with Brady on the field, that would make it all the sweeter.

Thanks TK

Greg on Anthony Montomgery

To his credit, and I have said this before, the young man worked so hard in the off-season to come in to this camp from a conditioning standpoint at such a higher level then when he first got here, really at a higher level than he has ever been at before. He can play harder for longer. We have always appreciated his talent, but we haven’t appreciated his effort at times. His effort has been outstanding because he is in better shape. That gives him a chance. A guy that is that big, that long in length as far as his strength and his wing span, gives you a chance to be pretty good. He had a play at practice yesterday where he threw one of our defensive linemen to the ground like the guy was a little, bitty kid, but the guy happens to be a pretty good guy. I’m not going to spoil his name, but he threw him down and I ran that play back on the film over and over and over again and I just shook my head. I still think that he can be even better. I don’t think that Anthony yet still understands how good he can be. He has come a long ways, but he still has room to improve.”

SHOOOOOOOT!

Thanks TK

Greg on Anthony Montomgery

To his credit, and I have said this before, the young man worked so hard in the off-season to come in to this camp from a conditioning standpoint at such a higher level then when he first got here, really at a higher level than he has ever been at before. He can play harder for longer. We have always appreciated his talent, but we haven’t appreciated his effort at times. His effort has been outstanding because he is in better shape. That gives him a chance. A guy that is that big, that long in length as far as his strength and his wing span, gives you a chance to be pretty good. He had a play at practice yesterday where he threw one of our defensive linemen to the ground like the guy was a little, bitty kid, but the guy happens to be a pretty good guy. I’m not going to spoil his name, but he threw him down and I ran that play back on the film over and over and over again and I just shook my head. I still think that he can be even better. I don’t think that Anthony yet still understands how good he can be. He has come a long ways, but he still has room to improve.”

SHOOOOOOOT!

Archived