Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Steinberg Blog: Everybody Loafs (BLloyd content)

SkinsFanOH

Even though Lloyd hasn't really provided much in terms of production. I can't hate the guy. He always has a smile on his face, he never seems to let things bother him. You can tell he's not necessarily happy about how things have gone, but he's not dwelling on it. He's not ****ing, he's just taking things as they come. I can't hate on that.

Even though Lloyd hasn't really provided much in terms of production. I can't hate the guy. He always has a smile on his face, he never seems to let things bother him. You can tell he's not necessarily happy about how things have gone, but he's not dwelling on it. He's not ****ing, he's just taking things as they come. I can't hate on that.

Sounds almost like that play may have been the straw that broke the camel's back in gibbs' mind.

Loafing, let alone admitting to it and trying to rationalize it, does not a true redskin make.

Nothing really new here I agree, but sounds like, barring a WR injury, he is in the doghouse to stay.

Whether this is a good idea or not, I'm not so sure...

Sounds almost like that play may have been the straw that broke the camel's back in gibbs' mind.

Loafing, let alone admitting to it and trying to rationalize it, does not a true redskin make.

Nothing really new here I agree, but sounds like, barring a WR injury, he is in the doghouse to stay.

Whether this is a good idea or not, I'm not so sure...

I think Lloyd should get another shot, because game 1 was like 6 weeks ago. I really hope they don't treat him like the whole Adam Archuleta situation because that would royally piss me off for all that money they threw at him and him not getting opportunities this year.

I think Lloyd should get another shot, because game 1 was like 6 weeks ago. I really hope they don't treat him like the whole Adam Archuleta situation because that would royally piss me off for all that money they threw at him and him not getting opportunities this year.

You know, I am thinking if he had come up with that difficult but not impossible catch for a TD against GB that would have won the game for us he might be out of the doghouse. Just a thought...

He also did not deny skipping the workout for WRs organized by McCardell. Rather he attacked the reporter who reported it and attacked that reporter's source.

You know, I am thinking if he had come up with that difficult but not impossible catch for a TD against GB that would have won the game for us he might be out of the doghouse. Just a thought...

He also did not deny skipping the workout for WRs organized by McCardell. Rather he attacked the reporter who reported it and attacked that reporter's source.

As he told Hellie, Joe Gibbs came up to him before a practice and said, "You're just not gonna play very much after doing something like that."

That does not sound like Gibbs. Something tells me it was something more like: "You're just not gonna play very much if you keep doing something like that."

As he told Hellie, Joe Gibbs came up to him before a practice and said, "You're just not gonna play very much after doing something like that."

That does not sound like Gibbs. Something tells me it was something more like: "You're just not gonna play very much if you keep doing something like that."

of course he is smiling. He gets 30 million to sit on the bench

Lloyd deserves to be put in the game more. We all know that he has potential, but if Gibbs benches BLloyd all the time, there is no room to show for the potential he has for this team. I really hope Lloyd gets his minutes this coming Sunday.

He got in the GB game. He dropped a pass that would have been good for a TD and won the game. What more do you want from the coaches and the QB? The coaches put him and the QB threw him the ball. He did not do what he is paid to do.

Lloyd deserves to be put in the game more. We all know that he has potential, but if Gibbs benches BLloyd all the time, there is no room to show for the potential he has for this team. I really hope Lloyd gets his minutes this coming Sunday.

He got in the GB game. He dropped a pass that would have been good for a TD and won the game. What more do you want from the coaches and the QB? The coaches put him and the QB threw him the ball. He did not do what he is paid to do.

Yeah, but that's not his fault. And to be honest, you don't get as far as Lloyd did without having a competitive fire. I don't think that he's just happy to be collecting a paycheck. Yeah, it makes it easier. But any competitor, which you have to be to get to that level, wants an opportunity. He's had every opportunity to ***** and moan, but he's kept a smile on his face, and said that he's going to do what it take to help the team. Yeah, he's sucked so far. But he's had plenty of openings to go off and he hasn't, unlike someone like Lavar. I respect that.

Archived