Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cricket's Tailgate PICS 10-21-07

Skins n' Bones

Cricket, you take the best pictures! You really captured every stage - the eating, drinking, talking, singing HAIL, shots, pwnage, and even the vomit.

It's all a blast (well, except for that last part).

This was an a awesome tailgate. And there WILL be a next time Ldysknzfn!!!

Cricket, you take the best pictures! You really captured every stage - the eating, drinking, talking, singing HAIL, shots, pwnage, and even the vomit.

It's all a blast (well, except for that last part).

This was an a awesome tailgate. And there WILL be a next time Ldysknzfn!!!

Great pics as always, cricket.

I just wished I had more time to take pics like I use to, but you do a better job then I have done in the past anyways. :laugh:

I can't believe you guys are still drinking 'After Shock.' I think I saw that on VH1's 'I Love the 80's.' :doh:

The After Shock was brought to us by one of the "Brits" that came to the Dolphins game.

We take any and all donations to the tailgate bar. :cheers:

Great pics as always, cricket.

I just wished I had more time to take pics like I use to, but you do a better job then I have done in the past anyways. :laugh:

I can't believe you guys are still drinking 'After Shock.' I think I saw that on VH1's 'I Love the 80's.' :doh:

The After Shock was brought to us by one of the "Brits" that came to the Dolphins game.

We take any and all donations to the tailgate bar. :cheers:

Great pics. Is that last picture the German chick? I can't believe you guys are still drinking 'After Shock.' I think I saw that on VH1's 'I Love the 80's.' :doh:

hey Pez? I'll give you $100.00 for your Gibbs jersey. :D

Here is "the German chick".

I don't exactly know what MontanaRed is doing in the back there--is she pouting (?)

DSC02842.jpg

Great pics. Is that last picture the German chick? I can't believe you guys are still drinking 'After Shock.' I think I saw that on VH1's 'I Love the 80's.' :doh:

hey Pez? I'll give you $100.00 for your Gibbs jersey. :D

I don't exactly know what MontanaRed is doing in the back there--is she pouting (?)

DSC02842.jpg

:laugh: That is seriously what it looks like! "Wah! I wanna be a german chick!" Or maybe the dip was gone. :silly:

I wish I could remember what Doug is saying, but I can't.

:laugh: That is seriously what it looks like! "Wah! I wanna be a german chick!" Or maybe the dip was gone. :silly:

Maybe you were wishing I had brought my crab dip.

You'll have to wait until the Eagles Suck tailgate, baby!

No More Pouting!!

;)

Maybe you were wishing I had brought my crab dip.

You'll have to wait until the Eagles Suck tailgate, baby!

No More Pouting!!

;)

Archived