Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys.... Brady is Poppin OFF at the mouth

dlwredskins

Guys if this is posted delete it, but on yahoo...while talking about Seymour's return Brady had a little comment about Gibbs.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who has thrown 27 touchdown passes already, said Gibbs was "blowing smoke."

"I promise you that he's not telling his team that," Brady said. "That sounds like something that coach Belichick would say, so he's trying to butter us up. You know, it doesn't work for us. We know what we're getting ourselves into."

Maybe Taylor may make him eat those words "butter us up" I'm offended,

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patriots-seymour&prov=ap&type=lgns

Guys if this is posted delete it, but on yahoo...while talking about Seymour's return Brady had a little comment about Gibbs.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who has thrown 27 touchdown passes already, said Gibbs was "blowing smoke."

"I promise you that he's not telling his team that," Brady said. "That sounds like something that coach Belichick would say, so he's trying to butter us up. You know, it doesn't work for us. We know what we're getting ourselves into."

Maybe Taylor may make him eat those words "butter us up" I'm offended,

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-patriots-seymour&prov=ap&type=lgns

What Gibbs said before the the Brady Quote.

Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, whose team plays at New England on Sunday, said Seymour's possible return would make the 7-0 Patriots even more dangerous.

"They have (talent) all the way across the board," Gibbs said. "You hate to see them get somebody back that's a high-quality guy, too, to add to it. Not a pretty picture."

Earlier this week, Gibbs predicted that the Redskins would "probably be the biggest underdog in the history of sports" against the Patriots, whom he called a "juggernaut."

Nah. Not popping off imho. Just calling it as he sees it.

What Gibbs said before the the Brady Quote.

Redskins coach Joe Gibbs, whose team plays at New England on Sunday, said Seymour's possible return would make the 7-0 Patriots even more dangerous.

"They have (talent) all the way across the board," Gibbs said. "You hate to see them get somebody back that's a high-quality guy, too, to add to it. Not a pretty picture."

Earlier this week, Gibbs predicted that the Redskins would "probably be the biggest underdog in the history of sports" against the Patriots, whom he called a "juggernaut."

Nah. Not popping off imho. Just calling it as he sees it.

Umm... I think you guys missed the point of what he was saying.

Brady was saying that Gibbs was attempting to get the egos of Pats players soaring, with words like "juggernaut" and "biggest underdog in sports history", which then opens them (the Pats) up to mistakes. Brady says he knows that Gibbs has all the confidence in the world in the Redskins, and that this psychological warfare tactic won't work on the Pats because Captain Sweatshirt constantly bashes them to keep their egos from growing too big.

Bottom line, Brady feels that they certainly aren't overlooking the Redskins, unlike the media and most of the country.

Umm... I think you guys missed the point of what he was saying.

Brady was saying that Gibbs was attempting to get the egos of Pats players soaring, with words like "juggernaut" and "biggest underdog in sports history", which then opens them (the Pats) up to mistakes. Brady says he knows that Gibbs has all the confidence in the world in the Redskins, and that this psychological warfare tactic won't work on the Pats because Captain Sweatshirt constantly bashes them to keep their egos from growing too big.

Bottom line, Brady feels that they certainly aren't overlooking the Redskins, unlike the media and most of the country.

I understand that...but when he says "butter us up" That sounds like Brady is saying "oh he's being nice so we won't drop 50 points on them" Where I come from using the term "butter up" you are trying to get people to go easy on you are be nice to you. That what I saw...but I understand everyone's point as well....

I understand that...but when he says "butter us up" That sounds like Brady is saying "oh he's being nice so we won't drop 50 points on them" Where I come from using the term "butter up" you are trying to get people to go easy on you are be nice to you. That what I saw...but I understand everyone's point as well....

Archived