Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Riggins Autograph Event

Slingin33

:helmet: I saw this on signings hotline the other day... and forgot to post it... I know the place in Laurel had him for less not that long ago:

Welcome Page

SATURDAY - December 1st 2007 between 1-3pm

RigginsPoster.jpgJOHN RIGGINS

*Courtesy of Sports Placement Services, Inc.

Washington Redskins Former Runningback

SB XVII MVP - 1992 NFL HOF

Autograph Fee: $200.00 each

***Only 200 public autograph tickets will be sold - buy yours early!***

:helmet: I saw this on signings hotline the other day... and forgot to post it... I know the place in Laurel had him for less not that long ago:

Welcome Page

SATURDAY - December 1st 2007 between 1-3pm

RigginsPoster.jpgJOHN RIGGINS

*Courtesy of Sports Placement Services, Inc.

Washington Redskins Former Runningback

SB XVII MVP - 1992 NFL HOF

Autograph Fee: $200.00 each

***Only 200 public autograph tickets will be sold - buy yours early!***

Appreciate it. Do current players ever do autographing events. I would love to obtain autographs from some of the current players (especially Campbell, Taylor, and Landry)

I see your in Fredericksburg. I know The Card Cellar had Ladell Betts (they have someone in almost every month. I know Spotsy Mall had Rock, Big Mike and Chris Samuels.

I know Landry booked a bunch of signings that he bagged on... but finally did the one at the store that is having Riggo.

Appreciate it. Do current players ever do autographing events. I would love to obtain autographs from some of the current players (especially Campbell, Taylor, and Landry)

I see your in Fredericksburg. I know The Card Cellar had Ladell Betts (they have someone in almost every month. I know Spotsy Mall had Rock, Big Mike and Chris Samuels.

I know Landry booked a bunch of signings that he bagged on... but finally did the one at the store that is having Riggo.

The mall you just have to go there when they have a sports card show... sometimes they have guys, sometimes not... they are pretty last minute.

If you go to the card cellar, they have fliers, and a website: www.leaderinsports.com that lists their events.

There is also a good site that you can join that lists every signing in the country: www.signingshotline.com

The mall you just have to go there when they have a sports card show... sometimes they have guys, sometimes not... they are pretty last minute.

If you go to the card cellar, they have fliers, and a website: www.leaderinsports.com that lists their events.

There is also a good site that you can join that lists every signing in the country: www.signingshotline.com

Archived