Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In for a shocker?

ALLWORLD

So have we all been suprised how little GW blitzes? Maybe questioned a lot of short stuff and no long balls with JC?

Watching the games from last year the last couple nights (not much else to do in the tent over here so pardon my perception of reality).

Maybe this game we pull out all the stops. We have yet to throw much downfield, no in or out routes or maybe 1 or 2 deep routes... But nothing to "plan against". Our O-Line will be a little better this week, we should be getting Heyer and Rabach back if I am not mistaken?

Caldwell and McCardell have not seen much playing time (we all know what we have seen from OUR #85). But just think about what dynamics the game would have to see us come out with our own 4 WR sets??

What is we start seeing more CB blitzing (we all know GW is itching to get it on by now)? Washington should be healthy for the game as well..

So all I am saying, a serious thought to "what if"...

Why don't we all just give some more posistive energy while we are at it too!!! This game, watch our guys take it to them. This is the game that could not only make believers out of the media, but more importantly to our, yes OUR players. The guys on that field we love to watch and do well.

Deep down, would it suprise you to see Taylor shut down Moss? Or Landry cover down Welker and Stallworth? Rocky and Marcus getting some pressure and Carter get a couple sacks? How suprising would it really be? It wouldn't.

Campbell hit Moss deep maybe twice? Llloyd make a spectacular catch... Just one, maybe on a crucial 3rd down.. Randle El giving great returns on punts...

How much of this would really SHOCK you? None of it should because we know and have seen them do it...

Let's WILL a game for once people, just try... Lets root 'em on.. Because this one game can create a season... Perhaps a dynasty over a single moment.

Lets just believe our players will.... Play the way they CAN... Let the rest of the world see what we KNOW we can do!

I believe it will happen, I truely do.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195220

So have we all been suprised how little GW blitzes? Maybe questioned a lot of short stuff and no long balls with JC?

Watching the games from last year the last couple nights (not much else to do in the tent over here so pardon my perception of reality).

Maybe this game we pull out all the stops. We have yet to throw much downfield, no in or out routes or maybe 1 or 2 deep routes... But nothing to "plan against". Our O-Line will be a little better this week, we should be getting Heyer and Rabach back if I am not mistaken?

Caldwell and McCardell have not seen much playing time (we all know what we have seen from OUR #85). But just think about what dynamics the game would have to see us come out with our own 4 WR sets??

What is we start seeing more CB blitzing (we all know GW is itching to get it on by now)? Washington should be healthy for the game as well..

Why don't we all just give some more posistive energy while we are at it too!!! This game, watch our guys take it to them. This is the game that could not only make believers out of the media, but more importantly to our, yes OUR players. The guys on that field we love to watch and do well.

Deep down, would it suprise you to see Taylor shut down Moss? Or Landry cover down Welker and Stallworth? Rocky and Marcus getting some pressure and Carter get a couple sacks? How suprising would it really be? It wouldn't.

Campbell hit Moss deep maybe twice? Llloyd make a spectacular catch... Just one, maybe on a crucial 3rd down.. Randle El giving great returns on punts...

How much of this would really SHOCK you? None of it should because we know and have seen them do it...

Let's WILL a game for once people, just try... Lets root 'em on.. Because this one game can create a season... Perhaps a dynasty over a single moment.

Lets just believe our players will.... Play the way they CAN... Let the rest of the world see what we KNOW we can do!

TasteLikeChicken and Allworld should be awarded best sigs EVER! :applause: TLC where did Jessica Alba go? Maybe I'll take your sig since you aren't allowed to post it.... lol.

TasteLikeChicken and Allworld should be awarded best sigs EVER! :applause: TLC where did Jessica Alba go? Maybe I'll take your sig since you aren't allowed to post it.... lol.

great post, and i agree. I know we can do it. Lets go skins! we have the play makers, they just need to step up and make the plays.

great post, and i agree. I know we can do it. Lets go skins! we have the play makers, they just need to step up and make the plays.

Very good points here however I truly think that there is too much going on between Saunders and Gibbs. I think Gibbs is having a real problem totally releasing the offense to Saunders. I saw in another post about Saunders and the dink dunk passes and I can only recall Tony Gonzalez running down field. I truly think that either Saunders or Gibbs needs to go, with all the speed we have in our recieving core and JC being able to throw the ball downfield defenses have to respect that and the more we open this offense up the more defenses will not put 8 in the box because they have to respect JC, Moss, Randel El and the remaining recievers we have. I know this is Saunders second year but I see Gibbs all over the offense and even Portis has been saying suck things. I think Gibbs just has a real problem giving the offense up and it's evident by the second half of the games we have lost, Saunders is WAY TOO ARROGANT, we should have blown both teams away but I just really feel Gibbs is too old and too much the grandfather type and no longer has the mean streak he had in his first tenure here, I know I will get hasseled for saying that but with the players we have at the skill positions there is no way this offense should be so offensive! This is just like Brunnel running the offense, if your not going to allow JC to truly blossom and call plays that will give the defense fits then put the old super smart Brunnel back in for his 2 and 3 yard completions.......

Very good points here however I truly think that there is too much going on between Saunders and Gibbs. I think Gibbs is having a real problem totally releasing the offense to Saunders. I saw in another post about Saunders and the dink dunk passes and I can only recall Tony Gonzalez running down field. I truly think that either Saunders or Gibbs needs to go, with all the speed we have in our recieving core and JC being able to throw the ball downfield defenses have to respect that and the more we open this offense up the more defenses will not put 8 in the box because they have to respect JC, Moss, Randel El and the remaining recievers we have. I know this is Saunders second year but I see Gibbs all over the offense and even Portis has been saying suck things. I think Gibbs just has a real problem giving the offense up and it's evident by the second half of the games we have lost, Saunders is WAY TOO ARROGANT, we should have blown both teams away but I just really feel Gibbs is too old and too much the grandfather type and no longer has the mean streak he had in his first tenure here, I know I will get hasseled for saying that but with the players we have at the skill positions there is no way this offense should be so offensive! This is just like Brunnel running the offense, if your not going to allow JC to truly blossom and call plays that will give the defense fits then put the old super smart Brunnel back in for his 2 and 3 yard completions.......

Archived