Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday Morning WTF Moment

Om

I was compiling some stats for this week’s blog when I ran across something that gave me pause. I dunno ... maybe I’m missing something, but it almost seems to me as if the “sponsor” of this particular page is calling out Redskins fans.

What do you think?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/wasindex.htm

The NFC Least & the Skins' wretched uniform combos sponsor(s) this page.

There's more to life than these 4 obsolete, over-the-hill NFL franchises. Shoot, there's more to life than the NFL. It's too bad hog-blinded Washingtonians don't grasp that. Go to a baseball or hockey or college football game for once.

There's more to life than these 4 obsolete, over-the-hill NFL franchises. Shoot, there's more to life than the NFL. It's too bad hog-blinded Washingtonians don't grasp that. Go to a baseball or hockey or college football game for once.[/Quote]

Hockey? If I want to watch a fight...I'll attend a boxing match:silly: . College football? And miss all those well paid, "pro" players? I think not!

Give them some cheese w/that wine.;) :laugh:

I have heard from most media sources that the NFC East is the best division in the NFC, and it's a toss up between the AFC South and NFC East as to which is the best division in all of the NFL. How does that make the entire division obsolete?

Yep, those are the two most competitive divisions.

He just wants the email to fill up at his work so that he can tell his boss he is popular. Hate mail is still mail and shows people are listening to/reading his garbage.

Best bet would be to not respond so that his boss wonders why he is being paid. ;->

There are several things I REFUSE to apologize for. There are plenty of people around the world who hate Americans, I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN - MY PARENTS RAISED ME THAT WAY. Along the same lines, many people hate the skins, our fans, etc.. I AM PROUD TO BE A REDSKINS FAN. As a Redskins fan who is BLESSED with 8th row season tickets, I don't miss games except for births, deaths, etc.. When my job transfered me to Tampa from DC, did this change anything? No. People don't get it; some are intimidated by it. The person who wrote that BS about the "NFC LEast" is probably some bandwagon jumping fan like a Bucs fan.

"Shoot, there's more to life than the NFL. It's too bad hog-blinded Washingtonians don't grasp that. Go to a baseball or hockey or college football game for once. "

1. Baseball only survived the invention of television so people from New York and Boston have something to argue about, and so we can sell cable to Central America. Watching baseball on TV is about as exciting as watching bowling, golf, badmitton, or flies f***ing

2. Hockey only exists because Canadians can't spend all their time in strip clubs, no matter how good or how cheap they are.

3. College football sucks. Why would I want to watch amateurs when I can watch the best of the best?

NFL > College. Before you throw things at me, I like to see my favorite players stick around for five or ten years, you can't have that with college teams. That's all I will say about that to avoid the usual lynching. I am a pretty big AFL fan but until Snyder gets to actually exercise the expansion rights he owns, I'm with the Tampa team and even then, I will still be primarily loyal to my original team.

I did go to a baseball game this year in Tampa but it was not to root for either team, rather it was to get drunk and root against Boston. They won and a drunk guy tried to kill me but we walked away on friendly terms somehow. I thought about going back when the Yankees were actually in town the following week but Im lazy and that stadium is actually 20 miles from Tampa on the opposite side of the bay. (I inherited the Yanks from my dad just like the Skins. He picked them up when he was a little kid, they were amazing, and DC didn't have a team.)

As for hockey, I like the violence but not the boring soccer type scores.

That said, this guy's an idiot.

I just don't quite get why someone would pay to "sponsor" a page on a stats site not exactly known for massive traffic and then use his space to write something as aimless, vague and ultimately stupid as that. The guy sounds like a kid, for chrissakes. Very strange.

There's more to life than these 4 obsolete, over-the-hill NFL franchises. Shoot, there's more to life than the NFL. It's too bad hog-blinded Washingtonians don't grasp that. Go to a baseball or hockey or college football game for once.

:jerk:

I watch baseball. Hell, the Redskins are my favorite team of all of course, but behind them our my AL Champion Redsox. I can't get into hockey, and I only watch NBA games during the playoffs. College basketball and football are entertaining, but I find myself watching more of those games to root against a team, rather than for a team.

Regardless, there are many fans of just one sport. I have a friend who only watches baseball. This idiot "sponsor" obviously got his panties pulled up his crack once to many times and is bitter.

I watch baseball. Hell, the Redskins are my favorite team of all of course, but behind them our my AL Champion Redsox. I can't get into hockey, and I only watch NBA games during the playoffs. College basketball and football are entertaining, but I find myself watching more of those games to root against a team, rather than for a team.

Regardless, there are many fans of just one sport. I have a friend who only watches baseball. This idiot "sponsor" obviously got his panties pulled up his crack once to many times and is bitter.

Archived