Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PATRIOTS vs COLTS BATTLE OF THE UNBEATENS.....

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

That is what the world and the NFL wants to see come November 4th. I think the Colts will beat the Panthers Sunday. And the only way the Skins can prevent this is by blowing out the Pats because if this is a close game I have a feeling the "Refs" will not be on our side on Sunday.

Yeah thats not happening you guys havent shown that you can blow out any team with your offense let alone the Pats defense. I think your defense can maybe slow down the Pats but other than that be prepared to take it in the rear like every other team thats facing them.

That is what the world and the NFL wants to see come November 4th. I think the Colts will beat the Panthers Sunday. And the only way the Skins can prevent this is by blowing out the Pats because if this is a close game I have a feeling the "Refs" will not be on our side on Sunday.

Yeah thats not happening you guys havent shown that you can blow out any team with your offense let alone the Pats defense. I think your defense can maybe slow down the Pats but other than that be prepared to take it in the rear like every other team thats facing them.

The Colts is the one game the Pats have had circled in red ink since the schedule came out. After blowing a 21-3 lead in the AFCCG, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. You can believe that Belicheck will have no problem running up the score if he gets the chance, and of course we all know the firepower the Colts have as well.

Anyone know if flex scheduling begins the week of the Colts-Pats game? Currently the game is slated for 4:15 pm but if flex starts that week its a sure bet it'll be moved to 8, but I would think it would've been announced already.

The Colts is the one game the Pats have had circled in red ink since the schedule came out. After blowing a 21-3 lead in the AFCCG, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out. You can believe that Belicheck will have no problem running up the score if he gets the chance, and of course we all know the firepower the Colts have as well.

Anyone know if flex scheduling begins the week of the Colts-Pats game? Currently the game is slated for 4:15 pm but if flex starts that week its a sure bet it'll be moved to 8, but I would think it would've been announced already.

Flex scheduling begins week 11 and they have to make the announcement 14 days prior to the day of the game that they're "flexing." That being said it's almost a lock that the Dallas Washington game in week 11 will be flexed to a sunday night game unless fox blocks it and makes it their 4:15 national.

Flex scheduling begins week 11 and they have to make the announcement 14 days prior to the day of the game that they're "flexing." That being said it's almost a lock that the Dallas Washington game in week 11 will be flexed to a sunday night game unless fox blocks it and makes it their 4:15 national.

Flex scheduling after Week 10

Flex scheduling after Week 10

Archived