Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D.C. the number 2 most ugly city (Merged)

spjunkies

Maybe I'm just jaded but I see a lot of hot ass chicks walking by Metro Center every damn day so I don't know what these people are smoking.

Link

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favourite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.

About 60,000 people responded to the online survey -- at www.travelandleisure.com -- which ranked 25 cities in categories including shopping, food, culture, and cityscape, said Amy Farley, senior editor at the magazine.

For unattractiveness, Philadelphia just beat out Washington DC and Dallas/Fort Worth for the bottom spot. Miami and San Diego are home to the most attractive people, the poll found.

But Farley pointed out the results don't mean people in Philadelphia are ugly or the city is a bad place to visit.

"We were asking people to vote on attractiveness, not unattractiveness. Travel & Leisure editors believe there are a lot of attractive people in Philadelphia," she said.

"The relative attractiveness of its residents is only a minuscule factor in evaluating a city's merit."

Philadelphians' self-esteem has been undermined by national surveys showing they are among the fattest people in the United States. The American Obesity Association ranked the city in the top 10 for overweight people every year between 2000 and 2005.

And sporting pride in a city known for the fierce loyalty of its fans has been hurt by not having had a national champion in any of its four main sports since the 76ers won the National Basketball Association title in 1983.

I'll be the first to admit Dallas/Ft Worth is not the most scenic place,but they must be blind,gay or the men are dragging the ranking down cause they do have a lot of hot women.

I will say DC's women did not stand out to me,but then San Diego's weren't that impressive either...I need more in depth research ;)

Blondie, help me out here :laugh:

Philly is just insane. You can spend a month in that city without seeing one attractive chick. It's like they get kidnapped and taken to NYC once they turn 16. No wonder everyone in that city is so damn miserable all the time.

My dad spent his later teen years there. I've got like 150 family members there and I can't stand any of them. They are a disgrace to my sir name :doh:

Just got back from d.c. for the skins-cards game and stayed in Crystal City. I must say from being on the metro and around town doing I thought the women looked pretty good all in all. Sorry I find it so hot to see most of the women on the metro dressed nice and in business clothes. Also notice on the foggy bottom stop that lots of good looking girls in that area also. Now I live in Louisiana and have been to Dallas lots of times and must say that Dallas has some smoking women. I think these studies are really stupid.

If that's the case, then #2 is a pretty solid spot.

Even the smallest of bars has hot chicks...and people with ugly personalities. I guess I wouldn't say we're as bad as NY or some big Cali cities, but we're right far behind them. In terms of hotness though, we got a ton. The metro is always stacked, as are all bars.

That poll has nothing to do with women and their attractiveness does it?

I thought it was a poll about the city.

Anyways, even if it doesn't cover the subject, it's still true.

When it comes to good looking/bad looking women ratio, DC is very bad.

So is Va. and W.Va.

NYC has to have some, but I don't recall a single one that stood out.

But I was just there for the weekend and the sites were breath taking in NYC.

Now you can find hot women anywhere, but what I'm talking about is the ratio.

Archived