Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

95? ...95 yards? Good grief..

luke1867

How does JC get 95 yards on 12-18 passing? That's every testament to play calling yesterday. If you didn't watch the game and looked at that stat alone, you'd know we were attempting to run all day. I mean:

Jason Campbell: 12-18, 95 yards

Santana Moss: 1 rec, 8 yards??? What the heck?

W? Come on...seriously...a W? You get 95 yards and a W? WTF is that all about?

Honestly guys, does it matter if you get 95 yards or 395 yards as long as you win? By the end of the season, all that matters is what's in the W column.

It does matter if nothing is done to correct it down the line. This board would be empty if there was nothing to question... so I'm not too sure why you felt obligated to post that.

How does JC get 95 yards on 12-18 passing? That's every testament to play calling yesterday. If you didn't watch the game and looked at that stat alone, you'd know we were attempting to run all day. I mean:

Santana Moss: 1 rec, 8 yards??? What the heck?

You can also blame this on TOP, the Cards had the ball 35 minutes to the Skins 25 minutes.

It does matter if nothing is done to correct it down the line. This board would be empty if there was nothing to question... so I'm not too sure why you felt obligated to post that.

Because it doesn't matter if you don't correct it and we STILL win. 95 yards on offense doesn't mean anything. He forgot to add the 3 interceptions, 1 TD on defense and a 79 yard punt return. This is a team sport and you can't examine a team just on one aspect. Who cares if you get 95 yards in 1 game? Jason Campbell made NFC player of the week the other week and this week he produced 95 yards. Who cares?!?! We still won in both circumstances. So my point was that 95 yards, or close to 300 yards....as long as we play as a team and still WIN...who cares?

I'm just glad that we're a team that's still able to win with 95 yards passing and less than 100 yards rushing. It really does say a lot. Just like the fact that the pokes were able to beat a bad Buffalo team by just 1 point even though they turned the ball over 6 times.

Because it doesn't matter if you don't correct it if and we STILL win. 95 yards on offense doesn't mean anything. He forgot to add the 3 interceptions, 1 TD on defense and a 79 yard punt return. This is a team sport and you can't examine a team just on one aspect. Who cares if you get 95 yards in 1 game? Jason Campbell made NFC player of the week the other week and this week he produced 95 yards. Who cares?!?! We still won in both circumstances. So my point was that 95 yards, or close to 300 yards....as long as we play as a team and still WIN...who cares?

Exactly!!

TB outgained Detroit yesterday by almost 150 yards. They had over 420 yards offense. But scored 16 points and lost.

Yeah damn that Campbell...I mean with the offensive line you should put up Brady Numbers...Oh wait...

Hey, I wasn't bashing JC. He's my favorite player in the NFL outside of Peyton. I was simply showing his low production as a way to read into the gameplan Gibbs/Saunders prepared for the day. The one thing that comforted me after the game infact was JC. He seemed not fazed at all and actually had a pretty cheerful face. It seemed he was bought-in into the gameplan for the day and looked as if they were hiding something up their sleeves. As long as he looks comfortable, I'm fine. I actually personally think they did this with the patriots game in mind. Well, it would be nice to always put opponents away but I understand why the came up with that gameplan. However we really lucky yesterday for real regardless.

Thems Brunell numbers...coincidence...I think not!

Archived