Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The New Guy, I am. (And already merged)

redskinsbandnerd

Hello and greetings! I guess I'm the new guy around here. The name's Chris and I've been a Redskins fan my entire life (and a frequent reader of this forum). I was born in the D.C. area and I'm proud to say that my family's history in Washington goes back to the pre-Civil War era (on my father's side). Though I live here in Eastern North Carolina, my heart will always be in the Washington, D.C. area and I will (Lord willing) return.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and cheering on our 4-2 Redskins with each and everyone one of you.

Hail to the Redskins!

I feel for you. The majority here tend to forget that, if the season were end at this point, our 4-2 record would net us a playoff spot. It's still 2006 for a large chunk of the forum.

But welcome! Hope you enjoyed the game today. I know I did. ;)

Welcome.

Whitey here. Just want to say that it was all just a regrettable misunderstanding.

And uh, the "favorite food" question? That was a hint. You're expected to supply us with cake of the chocolate persuasion.

Newbies never get the hint. :doh:

:)

In response to your questions:

-Neither. Mommy says I can't have fire anymore...not after last time.

-Ah, well, if it's all a misunderstanding, then that's alright *still looks supsiciously at whitey*

And, no...I do not have cake of the chocolate persuasion. But I have cake of an Irish Tenor.

That made no sense...I'm sorry.

-Glad to be here!

Welcome.

Whitey here. Just want to say that it was all just a regrettable misunderstanding.

And uh, the "favorite food" question? That was a hint. You're expected to supply us with cake of the chocolate persuasion.

Newbies never get the hint. :doh:

:)

No worries Whitey, you'll get yours.......don't worry

Well, I'm sure most of you read my thread on the stadium board
Thanks!

I like to come here often. I've been a reader only for some time now.

Start reading the Forum Rules.

For example:

4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum.

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

15. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set herein.

Start reading the Forum Rules.

For example:

4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum.

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

15. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set herein.

And my first run in with the mods...:doh:

It was only a matter of time, I suppose.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

No worries Whitey, you'll get yours.......don't worry

If by that you mean that you'll happily start supplying me with cake of the chocolate persuasion, then you can consider your contribution to this thread welcome. If not, then I'm afraid I'll be introducing you to my army of lawyers. BTW, could I interest you in some Enron stock?

And my first run in with the mods...

If you wish, I could recommend you an able attorney.

Glad to see you're fitting in. Now out with you, young man, get back to watching your FOTR DVD. :)

Archived