Extremeskins

Does This Make Up for the Packers?

UltimateSkinFan616

Would rackers have missed again?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would rackers have missed again?

• He would have made it and we would have lost
    • He would have missed it again

Well we won against the Cardinals. We shouldn't have won, but we did. Our offense didn't play worth the dirt on the field and our defense was worn out by the end. We didn't even gain more than 200 yards of offense. You don't win games with offense that bad. But once again, our defense bailed us out.

Now I'm willing to write this off as having a flimsy offensive line, but I'm still worried. The playcalling was just awful. We didn't even ATTEMPT to throw the ball downfield. Jason Campbell has a cannon arm. We've seen it and they didn't even try to use it. That's just unacceptable.

But we still won. Just like we should have won the Packers game, we won this one. Could this be considered compensation for that game which we won in almost every category except for points on the board? I don't know, but all I know is I'm worried what this means for New England. :(

actually, a fundamentally sound and veteran savvy team would be 6-0 right now given the Redskins schedule.

the four home games outside of the Giants game were gimmees.

the Eagles are 2-3 and the Packers, despite being 5-1, are a team without a running game and an average group of receivers.

New England with this schedule would have set the all-time scoring record after 6 games :laugh:

Joe Gibbs and Al Saunders should hang their heads after this very, very lucky "win." The Skins really didn't win, the Cards found a way to lose this game. Nice job of holding Jason Campbell back. Nice job of taking no shots downfield and trying to run the clock out with a patch-work line. Hey, was Marty Shottenheimer coaching the Skins? It sure looked like the Skins were trying "not to lose." Gibbs had better wake up and clean out the cob-webs by next Sunday, because Foxboro has a team that won't F-up chances like the Cards did.

This game just comes to show that the ball bounces both ways.

Against Green Bay, we dominated for most of the game, and found a way to lose.

Against Arizona, we were outgained by over 200 yards, but won the game with turnovers.

We're 4-2, and despite what we should be (5-1 or 6-0) it's a few steps above from last year when we were 2-5 at this point.

When is Joe Gibbs going to realize that 7 and 14 point leads are NOT SAFE LEADS? Bill Bellichick realizes that it is suicide to sit on a lead. When is Gibbs going to realize that he does not have a dominate line that can "run out the clock?" The Skins D is still solid, but when they are required to be on the field for the ENTIRE SECOND HALF, they will breakdown eventually.

Now I'm willing to write this off as having a flimsy offensive line, but I'm still worried. The playcalling was just awful. We didn't even ATTEMPT to throw the ball downfield.

Let's connect the dots here for you. :)

When your O-Line is depleted & is made up of backups, you're not going to have the time for the 5-7 step drops for the deep ball. Unless you want to get your QB killed. So, with this understanding, the coaching staff changes gears to protect the QB.

we were just trying not to give NE too much info against us....Well save the deep balls for next week.....HTTR

Well we won against the Cardinals. We shouldn't have won, but we did. Our offense didn't play worth the dirt on the field and our defense was worn out by the end. We didn't even gain more than 200 yards of offense. You don't win games with offense that bad. But once again, our defense bailed us out.

Now I'm willing to write this off as having a flimsy offensive line, but I'm still worried. The playcalling was just awful. We didn't even ATTEMPT to throw the ball downfield. Jason Campbell has a cannon arm. We've seen it and they didn't even try to use it. That's just unacceptable.

But we still won. Just like we should have won the Packers game, we won this one. Could this be considered compensation for that game which we won in almost every category except for points on the board? I don't know, but all I know is I'm worried what this means for New England. :(

Why do people say we shouldn't have won today?

13 of Arizona's 19 points came off a TD scored via a short field from a stupid interception and a drive in which the Cards were stopped twice on 3rd down but got rewarded with stupid penalties.

We should have won and we did, even if our Offense played horribly. And no it doesn't make up for last week.

Just like we should have won the Packers game, we won this one. Could this be considered compensation for that game which we won in almost every category except for points on the board?

NO! Those two losses will haunt skins for the rest of the season. It should not be forgoten either cause thats what will happen to you if you just fall asleep in second half. I am pissed about both of them, we should be undefeted now but they blew it. I will be pissed of about if till end of the season probably. thats not how you play football, either show up and kill the other team or go home.

There is 4 qts in a game and during that time there is nothing more important than a win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If youre gonna feel sorry for other team cause they lost first two games or they have a old age QB or a QB thats injured dont play this game. during the game everything is put to side and only focus should be winning that game. what would happen if allied troops stoped halfway thru the europe during WW2? they felt sorry cause the enemy was hurting so they decided to give them a break! I know this is not the kind of war like that but it is a war for ultimate victory in this sport!

I just wish someone could start slapping people around and tell them to put it up and show what you got! "youre a good player?" "OK, show us!"

team work wins games, not just one good player!

Archived