Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you guys make of Sage?

Vladimir L

• 1 month later...
Who the hell is sage?

haha..

He was the Redskins 4th round draft pick from 2001, rode the bench behind Redskin's greats Jeff George and Tony Banks :doh: ,most likely a victim of coaching turnover. He has since spent four years as a backup in Miami and is on his second year in Houston.

The guy is solid I wish we would of kept him around.

However JC is pretty good too.

But wow he prob earned himself a big pay day today.

Man, I thought this was a post about Sage Steele. :doh: For anyone that doesn't know, she is the tall black chick on ESPN's First Take. I think this lady is very pretty. And she seems to know sports pretty well. She's gonna make some dude a happy man, if he also likes sports.

Man, I thought this was a post about Sage Steele. :doh: For anyone that doesn't know, she is the tall black chick on ESPN's First Take. I think this lady is very pretty. And she seems to know sports pretty well. She's gonna make some dude a happy man, if he also likes sports.

and she used to be on Comcast Sportsnet as well. Sage Rosenfels was all right. He is a back up and that is what his role is, much the way Todd Collins is for us right now. Everyone's favorite quarterback on the team is the back up. I love how people want to basically evaluate Jason Campbell without giving him a fair opportunity. I know that this thread isn't about Todd Collins, but really, Jason Campbell is going to be a good quarterback if he is given time to really learn and undestand the offense. It is akin to evaluating a coach after one year. It just isn't a good indicator whether he is a good coach or not. Mike Tomlin may be a good coach, but what if next year he goes 500 or below, does that make him a bad coach? No, but you give him another year or even two to see how he turns it around or if he fails even worse than you consider firing him. Back ups are just that back ups. Very rarely do they or should they ever supplant the starter, unless they are QB in Chicago.

Archived