Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about season ticket holders

justin_totti10

Hi all,

A quick question, I work at a hotel and a guest who always comes in is a Season ticket holder living in newport news he drives up spends the night here and rolls to the game. Well this time around he forgot is tickets and parking pass at home. My question is how would he get itto the game? Ive heard said about having to purchase the tickets agian and then he could send his originals out to get reinbersed is this correct?

Thanks for the help

Hi all,

A quick question, I work at a hotel and a guest who always comes in is a Season ticket holder living in newport news he drives up spends the night here and rolls to the game. Well this time around he forgot is tickets and parking pass at home. My question is how would he get itto the game? Ive heard said about having to purchase the tickets agian and then he could send his originals out to get reinbersed is this correct?

Thanks for the help

I'm in the hotel industry myself, and the proper thing to do would be to offer to buy him new tickets. That's what customer service is all abou...lol, I'm kidding. Guest requests can be so retarded sometimes it's not even funny. If the guy's a season ticket holder he should know that he can get them replaced at the stadium for a fee.

Archived