Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My dog cooley

adamyesme1111

I've got a Golden as well and she wears an old Redskins shirt that I have from the 80's, the one from Nutmeg if anyone remembers that brand.

Goldens are great. We've had her for about 9.5 years now and she's getting up there in age, I'm going to miss her when she passes on but she'll be burried with her shirt if it's up to me.

I've got a Golden as well and she wears an old Redskins shirt that I have from the 80's, the one from Nutmeg if anyone remembers that brand.

Goldens are great. We've had her for about 9.5 years now and she's getting up there in age, I'm going to miss her when she passes on but she'll be burried with her shirt if it's up to me.

Yea they are great, mine is still a puppy. Just over a year in age.

I have 3 of those jerseys ^^^^ for my pugs, 2 of them don't mind wearing them, the ohter hates it, they look nice though,

This person rules strictly for having pugs, possibly the coolest breed ever. I have one myself, he doesn't like wearing clothes either. We got him a bomber jacket, but no dice.

Oh man, I wish I had the time to get a golden. My best friend while I was growing up had one, and I absolutely fell in love with the breed. Especially one that doesn't mind wearing a 'Skins jersey :)

OT a bit, and I apologise for that, but I am thinking of getting a Pug in the spring. I live in an apartment, and was wondering how they do in small spaced? I have _read_ on some breeders sites that they do well, but want to check with some real owners. Sorry to hijack, but I am really curious about this.

HTTR!

My mom saved a puppy from the pound a few weeks ago, next thing you know, I get a picture sent to my phone of him holding my car flag (when I was at the stadium week 1). He also tried to kill my hat with my encouragments when I threw it on the floor last week. He's a Skins fan if ever any of my pets have ever been.

MY black lab is named cooley!

:laugh: , My dog used to be in love with a black lab. We used to bring her over to play everyday and Cooley would always wait by the window for her. I walked her because the lady who took care of her was too elderly to walk it herself. Yea, but one day she flipped out on me because the dog shat in da house and now I never can bring her over anymore.:( Cooley is heartbroken and just stares at her house from our front yard.

Archived