Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We met the enemy and they are us.

Geneva

It's still hard for me to believe the Redskins lost to the Giants and Packers. Each time I see replays of these games I see the Redskins whip the Redskins with help from our coaching staff.

Sure our O line was a problem last week and still is, but we lost these games with help from the Giants, Packers and our coaching staff.

Clock management, poor adjustment at halftime and player blunders lost these games.

Arizona is next. What team will show up? I hope it's the one that played Detroit. Even with our line problems we should be able to run the ball if we can get our play action game started. It's not easy to run block and takes time for the line to work as a unit. However, they all should be able to pass block plus Cooley and Portis can pick up most blitz packages.

So for a few weeks we may have to be a pass first team. I don't see a problem with this as long as our WR's hold on to the ball as well as our RB's.

If we don't turn over the ball we may just win most of our next 11 games.

Do we stand a chance in New England? Yes, the defense will win this game for us....

There is always a chance but three things have to happen

1. The Defense has to play at a even higher level this is the best offense they have faced all year

2. The O-Line has to protect JC

3. When JC throws the ball his receivers has to catch the ball. The receivers can not drop the ball in this game at all. They have to keep The Brady Buunch off the field

If they do these things we might have a chance.

Honestly, it wasn't just Santana Moss dropping balls. Antwaan Randle El drop one and so did Brandon Lloyd. Sean Taylor dropped two INTs that were easier than the ones he actually caught. The players and coaches can't admit to this but the rain was a factor. There is no rain in the forecast for the game on Sunday so I feel good about recent outbreak of droppitis won't rear its ugly head again.

Honestly, it wasn't just Santana Moss dropping balls. Antwaan Randle El drop one and so did Brandon Lloyd. Sean Taylor dropped two INTs that were easier than the ones he actually caught. The players and coaches can't admit to this but the rain was a factor. There is no rain in the forecast for the game on Sunday so I feel good about recent outbreak of droppitis won't rear its ugly head again.

Agreed. Also, Arizona's D, while not lousy, isn't a top flight unit so hopefully this game can give our makeshift O-line a chance to work on cohesion, not at the expense of the game, but rather some game time experience as a whole.

The D should continue to be stingy, they have been the one constant so far, and our Offense should be able to use this as an opportunity to move forward both in the running and passing game in producing a rather convincing win.

There is always a chance but three things have to happen

1. The Defense has to play at a even higher level this is the best offense they have faced all year

2. The O-Line has to protect JC

3. When JC throws the ball his receivers has to catch the ball. The receivers can not drop the ball in this game at all. They have to keep The Brady Buunch off the field

If they do these things we might have a chance.

Its the best O they have faced all year?? Are you kidding me? When your 3rd string qb has to get in to the game and play you are no longer a good O... I am just more worried about out OL and the game planning if they start to give up sacks left and right...

Its the best O they have faced all year?? Are you kidding me? When your 3rd string qb has to get in to the game and play you are no longer a good O... I am just more worried about out OL and the game planning if they start to give up sacks left and right...

NO NO NO I'm talking about New England.. I was answering his last part of the post. I never gave the Cardiinals a thought :laugh:

NO NO NO I'm talking about New England.. I was answering his last part of the post. I never gave the Cardiinals a thought :laugh:

:doh: I guess I should start to read more carefuly. I dont give us a chance againt the Pats.. Just dont know how we could lose games to the Gmen and the packers when we had the game in the our grasp.

:doh: I guess I should start to read more carefuly. I dont give us a chance againt the Pats.. Just dont know how we could lose games to the Gmen and the packers when we had the game in the our grasp.

I understand your feeling but I do believe they have a chance. Patriots is a great team but they can be beaten plus it would help if they are looking a little ahead to their mega match up against the Colts. Wk 8-9 is always the upset weeks in football.

the amazing thing about this season is if we could catch WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED!!!!! I just hope Jason doesnt get to frustrated, he is playing lights out ball and isnt getting much help doing it.

Moss has gotten alot of attention however he is by no means the only one. Cooley, El, LLoyd, and even my beloved Sellers have all dropped key passes. Cooley has seemed to get into a grove and El was ballin before the hammie, Mccardle seems to catch everything.

I dont know if I have a real point i am just venting a WHOLE LOT of frustration.

PLEASE SKINS FIND THE JUGGS MACHINE AND STAND IN FRONT OF IT TILL YOUR HANDS BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

HTTR!

Im convinced by the mood of the crowd and just the feel of that Giants game that we thought we had the game won and stopped playing our best. It was everywhere. Chalk that up to leadership from players and a team that isnt use to winning.

The Green Bay comes down to players not being able to step up. We need players to step up off the bench on O-line and that didnt happen. We needed our "stars" to be "stars" and they failed to do so. It was a big game in a tough stadium and the pressure got to us and we failed to execute.

Great teams find ways to win no matter what.

Right now we arent a great team but we have the potential.

The very thing that frustrates us about the Redskins should keep us very optimistic about them. We havent bee nbeaten this year by a team, but we've beat ourselves. If we stop beating ourselves and simply EXECUTE we will win alot of games the rest of the season.

With all the dropped passes going on, you think Snyder could pony up for a few JUGGS machines? Set them on 80 miles an hours and tell them for every one they drop, they spend an extra minute at practice until the catch 25 in a row.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I laughed out loud at work when I read this. Can you imagine that? Actually fired at 80mph.. Players telling the coaches "My hands hurt". Coaches telling them, "We don't care", Bugel saying, "They never expierenced hurt". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just imagine all the cowpuke haters IF we were undefeated. They would be out in force talking smack and trying to find any flaw they could. I say we fly under the radar and just move forward.

thats until the NE game then we are going to be nationally known for WHOOPING THAT ASS!!

LOL, Big Mike, can you please change your signature. I find myself stopping and watching that dude dance down the street for like 5 minutes ever time you post! What a freak! (I hope thats not film of you, with the name big Mike and all.....if it is, I'm glad I live 3000 miles away!!!) :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

LOL, Big Mike, can you please change your signature. I find myself stopping and watching that dude dance down the street for like 5 minutes ever time you post! What a freak! (I hope thats not film of you, with the name big Mike and all.....if it is, I'm glad I live 3000 miles away!!!) :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

Oh ****, you live like 50 miles away in San Diego!!!! I'm going back to D.C.!

If we lose this game it's going to be a tough road back 3-4 going into NE to play the Pats. This board will be a mess. Everyone will come in screaming about how the sky is falling and this team sucks... ETC.

Just remember the teams that get on a roll late are the teams that will finish strong and make runs in the playoffs. It's a long season and this game IS extremely important, however it's not the end of the world if they lose...

If we lose this game it's going to be a tough road back 3-4 going into NE to play the Pats. This board will be a mess. Everyone will come in screaming about how the sky is falling and this team sucks... ETC.

Just remember the teams that get on a roll late are the teams that will finish strong and make runs in the playoffs. It's a long season and this game IS extremely important, however it's not the end of the world if they lose...

:stop: Yes it is that big of a deal. A loss would be 2 losses at home this season. No good. It would also mean losing 2 straight against teams we should beat going into a game against a team everyone agrees is the best in the league and our chances are slim. It would mean going to Foxboro with ZERO momentum and that would make for an ugly outcome. :2cents:

Archived