Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who in the NFC honestly has chance?

SteveFromYellowstone

In terms of who has a shot at winning the Super Bowl, I'd eliminate the Giants right now because they have no pass defense, although that offense is really good. As for Green Bay, they have a good defense, but run game looks terrible. They have won 2 games off of taking fumbles in for tds so I wouldn't completely say they have the best shot. Dallas is good, but I'm too much of a Redskin fan to give them props. If the Redskins figure out how to play 2 halfs of football I'd give us the best shot:D . As far as my top 5 goes (no specific order) Redskins, Giants, Dallas, Packers, Eagles. I know they lost to the Giants, but wait until the Eagles get Dawkins and Westbrook going together and I think they are a top 5 nfc team. Those are the 4 teams that I do not 100% expect to win, and fear most in the nfc :2cents:

I don't think the AFC is that much better than the NFC. I think the AFC has the best team - the patriots, but otherwise, it's nothing special. The cowboys are good, the colts are good, san diego is decent, we're decent, and honestly that's about it. Most of the other teams in both conferences suck. I've never seen as much mediocrity across the board as I am seeing this season. But, the pats are worlds ahead of every other team, thats why the AFC is better this year.

every year we have a great team and find a way to **** it up, im sick of it. watch down the stretch we go 6-10 this year.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What do you do for an encore?

We never had a great team until now during Gibbs' second tenure. We may have gone to the playoffs in 2005, but we had no offense. 2006 we flat-out sucked on both sides of the ball, and 2004 was like 2005 except worse.

First you need to tell me who the AFC Champion will be, then we can determine if the Super Bowl will be worth watching. Seeing that three of the best NFC teams are all in the NFC East, two of them likely get written off almost immediately by virtue of being wild card teams.

I actually think NY is the team to beat in the East. They're too good at rushing the QB I think and team's simply do not match up well with Strahan, Kiwi, Tucker, and Umenyiora. To me whomever can get to the opposing QB consistently on any given gameday has the best chance. I think it's that important. Dallas is dangerous also now having Ellis back.

I think the NFC East is still up for grabs. I wouldn't count the Eagles out just yet. It's a LOOOOOONNGGGG season and they have a track record and a fine QB whose getting healthier every week...as much as it pains me to say it.

Archived