Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins - Jets Game in the Meadowlands

argentina_redskins

I am in the process of getting two tix for this game with a parking pass at a very decent price. I wanted to know if any ES members were going to the game because I don't think I will be able to use my car that weekend.

It would be great if any of you guys going to the game could take 2 college kids up to the Meadowlands. I have the parking pass so you shouldn't worry about that. Of course we'd be willing to pay for the gas.

If you are going to up to NJ, just say so here anyway so that we can meet up there.

HTTR,

Fernando

I am in the process of getting two tix for this game with a parking pass at a very decent price. I wanted to know if any ES members were going to the game because I don't think I will be able to use my car that weekend.

It would be great if any of you guys going to the game could take 2 college kids up to the Meadowlands. I have the parking pass so you shouldn't worry about that. Of course we'd be willing to pay for the gas.

If you are going to up to NJ, just say so here anyway so that we can meet up there.

HTTR,

Fernando

Sorry man, I would totally help you guys out, but Im leavin from Towson and already have 3 other people in my jeep. We should all try and coordinate and park in the same lot if at all possible.

HTTR,

Fernando

Sorry man, I would totally help you guys out, but Im leavin from Towson and already have 3 other people in my jeep. We should all try and coordinate and meet in the same lot if possible.

I think the lots are like fedex and you need passes. Who all is going?

Parking at the Meadowlands used to be easy. But with the construction of the new building right outside Giants stadium, parking BLOWS! A parking pass is key.

BTW, Big Sexy and I will be at the Jets game.

Ill be going with my fiance and her father and a buddy of mine but we're staying in Atlantic city with her pops cause thats where he lives (he's a jets fan) so i dont think a ride will work out sorry.but we should definitly cordinate a tailgate or something let me know im down for anything pm if your intrested in getting together or anyone else here that is going

Like others have suggested, if you are going to the game try and score a parking pass. Due to the construction taking place, you NEED a pass. If you do not have one, then you have to take the shuttle in.

I know Giant fans who have season tickets (and hear complaints from Jet fans on local radio) that it is taking them 3 hours to get out of the stadium and to their cars in the shuttle lot. Then, on top of that, you are still in traffic.

A guy I work with got home from a 1pm game at halftime of the Sunday Night game a couple weeks ago...

HTTR,

Fernando

If you make it, i will be there....section 134 row 13.

I have to get a parking pass. They're still expensive even though the tickets arent....

Heidenreich, wasn't it one of your buddies at the home opener that said he lives a couple miles from the Meadowlands and would let us park there and he'd shuttle us to the stadium for $20? I already have a pass, but I thought your boy said that.

Heidenreich, wasn't it one of your buddies at the home opener that said he lives a couple miles from the Meadowlands and would let us park there and he'd shuttle us to the stadium for $20? I already have a pass, but I thought your boy said that.

He did? I'll have to check with him on that, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

He owes me money too. So I can hold that over his head.

I also know theres a bar near the stadium that will bus you over if you park there. $15 to park.

Or you could walk from there, it's no different from the cash lots.....

Archived