Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

im getting nervous about Taylor and free agency,(mod edited title)

dcfarmboy47

]']Snyder will pay the hell out of Taylor. Cooley is the man on offense' date=' Taylor is a stud on defense.

We've built this D around Taylor. We drafted Taylor, then provided him a Corner, Speedy OLB, another S, and his future MLB.

If I'm right, we SHOULD be going after the D-Line sometime soon.[/quote']

:cheers:

Considering that Taylor is under contract for three more years' date=' how do you envision a scenario in which he is not here next year? Is he going to sue to get out of his contract?

Does everyone here understand how contracts work?[/quote']

haha aight chill man i misunderstood his contract i regret posting this i supose:logo:

with the way sean taylor has been playing this season im sure alot of teams are checking him out since his contract is up soon. do you guys think he wants to stay here and if so will we pay him what he wants?

Whatever the failings of our owner, one thing he excels at is signing the people he wants. The problem is, he usually or often wants guys that aren't worth what he is willing to pay. Snyder can throw a MONSTROUS signing bonus at him.

The only thing that can stop us is tons of dead cap money, ie, more boneheaded Lloyd signings.

Also, safety is hardly an absurdly high-paid position like QB, DE, etc. This means franchising him, if it came to that, really gives us more leverage than usual, as the deal Snyder might offer could be more than franchise average, plus include mongo bonus.

The only X factor is that he REALLY likes Florida. . .if one of the FL teams was a contender and offered him a big deal we could have trouble.

Champ Bailey is a MUCH better player than ST and they let him go. ST might want to leave for the same reasons that Champ did; you can never tell. Also, they paid archulleta that much money, imagine how much money ST is gonna ask for. is a safety really worth that much cap space?

That is not true... if this was true no one would have left Colts, Patriots and Steelers.

No player has ever left the Colts, Patriots and Steelers. For all NFL players are noble and know that at the end of the day, you only have your character.

And fine cocaine.

At the end of the day it's basically your character and the best Yay Miami has to offer.

Why is everyone sweating this now? I heard the same comments regarding Cooley but at least those were legit since he would have been a free agent after this year. If Taylor keeps playing the way he does, why wouldn't Snyder pay him? Taylor seems pretty happy here to me, and considering GW loves him why wouldn't he want to stay?

Archived