Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

im getting nervous about Taylor and free agency,(mod edited title)

dcfarmboy47

with the way sean taylor has been playing this season im sure alot of teams are checking him out since his contract is up soon. do you guys think he wants to stay here and if so will we pay him what he wants?

If Danny boy lets him get away I would S on his lawn and p#$# in his tea.

Exactly. No player in history has ever left a contender!

I couldn't tell if this was sarcastic or not, but I definitely think being a contender will help us out. Now, having said that, Asante Samuel wants out of New England and Lance Briggs wants out of Chicago, so there's always the possibility that he's not happy. None of us would know either, since he's so media-shy.

I couldn't tell if this was sarcastic or not, but I definitely think being a contender will help us out. Now, having said that, Asante Samuel wants out of New England and Lance Briggs wants out of Chicago, so there's always the possibility that he's not happy. None of us would know either, since he's so media-shy.

I couldn't tell if it was sarcastic either. The first guy that came to my mind was Edgerrin James. I wonder how he feels?!?

I couldn't tell if it was sarcastic either. The first guy that came to my mind was Edgerrin James. I wonder how he feels?!?

Probably couldn't care less. This game which we love is nothing more then a business. With every contract I hear about and every ticket price I see that goes along with all the piss-poor play and garbage attitude I start to grow a distaste for the game.

I doubt you need to be worried. As much as GW loves him, I can't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

Besides, this franchise and it's fans have a love affair with ST. There would be a mini revolt if Danny were to let him leave.

Then you don't know Lombardi to well.

Being a contender may have little to do where someone wants to go, but in all actuallity its about who pays the money..

Snyder will pay the hell out of Taylor. Cooley is the man on offense, Taylor is a stud on defense.

We've built this D around Taylor. We drafted Taylor, then provided him a Corner, Speedy OLB, another S, and his future MLB.

If I'm right, we SHOULD be going after the D-Line sometime soon.

with the way sean taylor has been playing this season im sure alot of teams are checking him out since his contract is up soon. do you guys think he wants to stay here and if so will we pay him what he wants?

If we keep giving away games we should win because of boneheaded play and playcalling why would want to stay on an unpredictable team like this one. Gibbs hasn't had 3 consecutive wins since in 2 years

Archived