Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ariz Game: "How am I supposed to kill this bunny"

DieHard86

Its a line from the movie Swingers for those unaware, but that is the theme of this week. Against the Giants and Packers, we looked at our big claws, and wondered, with these claws, how can I possibly go for the kill on this helpless little opponent.

Now, at home against the Cardinals, and their busted QB assortment, and our #1 NFC defense, we have been presented with what could be our last "bunny." We have to find that killer instinct and learn how to not apologize as we run over them at full speed at something like 49-3.

Learning to embrace the killer instinct will get us to the playoffs but if it doesn't happen this week, the season could get kind of ugly.

You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...

Big frigging teeth, man.

Yeah... big friggin' teeth on ya'. And the other team is just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.

Shivering.

Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"

And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...

Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared of Redskins, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.

And you got these frigging claws and these fangs...

And you got these frigging claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

You're like a big bear, man.

Archived