Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rabach Says He'll Go

Dan T.

Yup we'll def. need him. I hope he feels 100% though. B/c if not he should rest up for the Pats game.

Being a realist A win against the Cardinals in Fedex is much more likely then at the Pats place. A NFC win is more important then a win over the AFC.

Don't get me wrong I want us to win both.

Just to bring an alternate viewpoint to the table, how about the idea of everyone playing this week and not playing against the Patriots. We give ourselves the best chance to beat the Cardinals that way.

With the Patriots...well, our defense is pretty good, but it's hard to imagine the Skins, as much as I love them, pulling off that upset. Secondly, there's rumor going around that star players "happen" to get injured playing the Patriots. So why not beat Arizona, write the Patriots game off, and come back at full strength against the Jets. Then we'd be sitting at 5-3 at the halfway point.

I kid of course, I want to win every game. But if you're going to sit people for a game to rest, I'd rather sit them against the world beaters and take our lumps for one week.;)

Where do you get this info from?

Also, we go into Foxboro thinking we are going to lose we will. New England may have a lot of weapons, but so does our D. My only, yes ONLY worry about the Pats game is how much of an O-Line are we going to have, I honestly feel that is the key to the game... Hell our season for that matter.

Then we'd be sitting at 5-3 at the halfway point.

I kid of course, I want to win every game. But if you're going to sit people for a game to rest, I'd rather sit them against the world beaters and take our lumps for one week.;)

That would sound a lot better if it were true. If we lost to the Pats we would be 4-3. :)

From JLC's Reskins Insider

Posted at 1:53 PM ET, 10/16/2007

Rabach Speaks

Casey says he's feeling a lot better. Still too early to say anything for sure about this weekend, but as he joked himself, "I'm too dumb not to play." He'll rest and get treatment but the team is hopeful that even if Casey does not practice he may be able to play Sunday.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

Not to piss in everyone's wheaties, but it says he MAY be able to play. Rabach is a gamer, so of course he wants to go, come what may, but it's not at all clear he'll be ready. It's going to be a game-time decision, like ARE and Marcus last Sunday. Nothing is settled yet, beyond the fact that Rabach is a tough dude and will go if he can. But we knew that.

I don't want to see him play hurt - we have enough IR'd playing.....

LET THEM Heal...............there are games down the schedule we will need the WELL.................

I disagree. We need this next win in a big way. Realistically, do any of us think we're going to beat the Pats? So we need to go into that game at 4-2, not 3-3!

Call me wierd or whatever..............but I'd rather rest him both this week and next week so he is truly healthy for the rest of the season. I think our D will score twice against the Cards and prevent them from scoring at all.

The following week.....................? :doh:

Where do you get this info from?

Also, we go into Foxboro thinking we are going to lose we will. New England may have a lot of weapons, but so does our D. My only, yes ONLY worry about the Pats game is how much of an O-Line are we going to have, I honestly feel that is the key to the game... Hell our season for that matter.

I think it was after the Vrabel incident in Cleveland, probably from fans who's teams have lost to the Patriots in the past year or two. I don't remember them providing any lists or proof. Most of my post was in jest though, I don't think the Patriots are a dirty team, they don't need to be.

That would sound a lot better if it were true. If we lost to the Pats we would be 4-3. :)

I was counting the first eight games of the season, which includes the Jets game. After what I've seen, we'd better beat the Jets. My suggestion was to play everyone against AZ., sit them against the Patriots, then have them healthy for the Jets game, thus putting us at 5-3 at the halfway point. I don't like the idea of conceding any games, but if I had to pick one, the Patriots would probably be it.

"That's called getting it done folks. Seems like only 11 months ago a certain magazine writer, without ever setting foot in Redskins Park, essentially said this D coaching staff was toast, their system had been figured out by the rest of the league and intimated that a player mutiny was coming and they had lost the locker room."

Wow, is he talking about that douchebag Friend? Didn't he use to work the same beat as JLC?

Next year will someone be writing this:

"Seems like only 11 months ago a certain newspaper writer, who rarely sets foot in Redskins Park, essentially said that our training camp was too soft and intimated that an undrafted OL gem was not worthy of his roster spot."

Yep, mediots are all jerk-offs.

Archived