Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heres to moss and portis......

WeOwnTheMiddle21*30

Here's to moss and portis stepping up their game this week. After frustration set sunday, I dont think any of us really believe their will be a Re-enactment of last weeks performace. So heres to them, tearing it up this week against the Cardinals. Moss Had a HORRIBLE game, and as we all know hell come out with something to prove. And i say heres to portis because this week he will break his fumble streak and hop over 100 yds, with a makeshift O Line.

Good Karma Folks:dallasuck:applause::cheers::point2sky:logo::helmet:

Here's to more passes to Keenan , Moss , and Reche...we pick Reche up but don't pass to him? Has he even caught a pass for the Redskins yet?

I saw Reche on the sidelines sunday in the second half in street clothes? any explinations?.... But yes, heres to Keenan becoming a viable threat in our offense:point2sky:dallasuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck

Here's to moss and portis stepping up their game this week. After frustration set sunday, I dont think any of us really believe their will be a Re-enactment of last weeks performace. So heres to them, tearing it up this week against the Cardinals. Moss Had a HORRIBLE game, and as we all know hell come out with something to prove. And i say heres to portis because this week he will break his fumble streak and hop over 100 yds, with a makeshift O Line.

Good Karma Folks:dallasuck:applause::cheers::point2sky:logo::helmet:

Thank god! Thank god for someone finally posting a positive message on here! :applause: :point2sky :cheers:

Here's to a thread that has to pick up the spirits of 30 million dollars of supposed star team carrying talent, sorry this isn't 2005 anymore so don't ask me about Dallass 05. Here's to another week of hoping Moss doesn't kill a drive or two with drops. Here's to another week of hoping CP can carry the ball more then three consecutive times before heading to the bench, sorry I forgot he's the only RB in NFL history to be a little dinged up so we shouldn't ask for much, here's to CP possibly breaking a hundred yards in week 7, hey same with Santana.

Why not a here's to Jason Campbell, our real team leader and star, continued growth. Here's hoping to JC being able to carry this team offensivly to another victory despite all the B.S. that goes on around him.

Archived