11/11 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX

11/18 @ Cowboys 1pm ET FOX

[W] 11/25 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX

[W] 12/2 vs. Bills 1pm ET CBS

[W] 12/6 vs. Bears 8:15pm ET NFL Network

12/16 @ Giants 8:15pm ET NBC

[W] 12/23 @ Vikings 1pm ET FOX

12/30 vs. Cowboys 1pm ET FOX

Everything I have marked as a "W', I truly believe the opposition will struggle to win 10, these are games that we SHOULD win.

Even if we just pull these off, we would be 9-7....

I think we will also take out the Eagles, get revenge on the Giants, and split the Cowboys series.

This would put us at 12-4, not too far of a stretch is it?

Nah, that is if the original hogs come out of retirement.

In all seriousness, this team is starting to show its age. Defensively, we're in good shape as far as the future is concerned. With a DE and a Corner in the draft, we're in good shape.

Offensively, the future looks like a project that will take a couple years to make solid. Who knows if Jansen will even be back, and if so, how will his game be? Samuels and Rabach have a few good years left in them, but the guards are getting old. How much longer can Sellers play? Aikman might be right about Portis. And when the hell is our coaching staff going to realize the importance of a big reciever? Is it just me, or does it seem like we're the only team that doesnt have atleast one reciever that we can throw a jumpball to?

Lots of questions on offense, I guess we'll see how it goes. I think it would be fair to put us first or second in the division IF we were healthy on offense. That said, I thinks its totally unrealistic to think a patchwork O-line can win us 11 or 12 games. :2cents:

It would also help us tremendously if Gibbs would let Saunders do 100% of the play calling.

Because of the offensive line injuries I think it'll be hard to win the division. I also think Dallas is overrated so I'm torn. I think the Giants still suck, but anything can happen.

We will make the playoffs whether we bolt or limp in, and I think we will the team to beat if we are able to get some players healthy with the key guy being Randy Thomas coming back.

Here is a look at our remaining schedule:

[W] 10/21 vs. Cardinals 1pm ET FOX

10/28 @ Patriots 4:15pm ET FOX

[W] 11/4 @ Jets 1pm ET FOX

11/11 vs. Eagles 1pm ET FOX

11/18 @ Cowboys 1pm ET FOX

[W] 11/25 @ Buccaneers 1pm ET FOX

[W] 12/2 vs. Bills 1pm ET CBS

[W] 12/6 vs. Bears 8:15pm ET NFL Network

12/16 @ Giants 8:15pm ET NBC

[W] 12/23 @ Vikings 1pm ET FOX

12/30 vs. Cowboys 1pm ET FOX

Everything I have marked as a "W', I truly believe the opposition will struggle to win 10, these are games that we SHOULD win.

Even if we just pull these off, we would be 9-7....

I think we will also take out the Eagles, get revenge on the Giants, and split the Cowboys series.

This would put us at 12-4, not too far of a stretch is it?

it's not too far of a stretch but we ned to see how Campbell does with a depleted Oline. We also need to seeour recievers actually catch a ball and NOT get a penalty in the process.

i made a table in word but it won't paste as a table in here.

NYG gets NE in week 17, is what i noticed as pretty much a gimmie game as i doublt BB would play starters in that one.

That all depends on what Indy has done to that point in the season. If it's for home field advantage you can bet Billichek will play to win/

I think it IS totally realistic to think this team can go 12-4. I have not seen any good evidence than a couple of bad games why you people think the Skins are not capable of 12-4. I have however seen evidence like JC, Taylor, Cooley, Randle El, etc. that can give us a 12-4 record. Yes, 12-4 is being realistic.

If there is a silver lining to all of this through 5 games, is we are 3-2, we've only lost 2 games (1 by 7 points- 1 score and the other by 3 points- 1 score), we've won 3 games already as opposed to 5 all last year. We have a defense capable of stopping anyone. We have 15 sacks through 5 games (only 19 all last yr) and 6 turnovers (12 all of last year), other than the O-line we've been pretty healthy and we have a QB for the future. I think 10-6 is where we'll end up. I said that at the beginning of the season and I'll stick with it. 9-7 will be disappointing, but not a total loss as we'll have 4 more wins than all of last year.

Pessimists beware. We WILL win the NFC East write it down, bank on it. its going to Happen. We will go on a tear, and win maybe based on a tie breaker over Dallas and NY

How about a wager? Loser cant post on Extremeskins for a year. I say they will finish 3rd. Too many injuries to overcome.

I'd like to see Dallas and NY encounter some bad freaking luck already. Its ridiculous how healthy they've been.

I see the season playing out in a bad way for the Cowboys. Phillips is a players' coach. Mr. Nice Guy. And while things are going good he's the right guy for the job. All its going to take is one controversial loss for T.O. to start flapping his gums, the cancer will grow within the locker room, and Mr. Nice Guy won't be able to harness it.

RE: the Giants, Tom Coughlin will wear them down to an 8-8 record.

Archived