Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Defensive Rank could go higher this week even after we lost!

SkinzFoLife

If you look at the final numbers we held the Packers to 225 Total yards and 10 points of offense.

Conversely The Pats gave up 283 Yards and 27 total offensive points.

The Pats came in ranked #2 in total Defense and we were 3.

So here comes the silver lining part and the glass half emtpy and all. Sure we lost but our Defense came to play and it weren't for a turnover for 6 going the other way, we quite possible could've won, not even factoring in the dropped balls.

3-2 playin Arizona at home? I like it.

4-2 playing the Patriots still sounds like a game of the week to me.

Extra Bonus Points:

Hopefully Santana will make the the next couple of weeks statement games because he pretty much said the losss was his fault, so lets see how he takes it out on the rest of the League.

If you look at the final numbers we held the Packers to 225 Total yards and 10 points of offense.

Conversely The Pats gave up 283 Yards and 27 total offensive points.

The Pats came in ranked #2 in total Defense and we were 3.

So here comes the silver lining part and the glass half emtpy and all. Sure we lost but our Defense came to play and it weren't for a turnover for 6 going the other way, we quite possible could've won, not even factoring in the dropped balls.

3-2 playin Arizona at home? I like it.

4-2 playing the Patriots still sounds like a game of the week to me.

Extra Bonus Points:

Hopefully Santana will make the the next couple of weeks statement games because he pretty much said the losss was his fault, so lets see how he takes it out on the rest of the League.

gotta love the silver lining.... im tired of all the negativity on the board

our defense is the anchor to this team, and it is just a matter of time before our offense starts winning games, rather than giving them away. i for one still have faith in my team to go out and get W's

Our defense was a huge bright spot during yesterdays game. They knew exactly what they were doing out there. I'm very pleased. I think the offense has the ability to improve their game, and if the defense keeps it up, both sides will be on the same level and this team will be unstoppable.

Archived