Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greg Williams and Portis on the sideline...

luke1867

yeah i saw that too.... im pretty sure gregg ignored him

do you think gregg told his defense that if they get their hands on the ball, TRY YOUR BEST TO TAKE IT FOR 6.... i thought maybe it was a lack of faith in the offense that encouraged taylor to try pitching that pick back

yeah i saw that too.... im pretty sure gregg ignored him

do you think gregg told his defense that if they get their hands on the ball, TRY YOUR BEST TO TAKE IT FOR 6.... i thought maybe it was a lack of faith in the offense that encouraged taylor to try pitching that pick back

Maybe but I don't think so. Taylor's always tryng to make a play. he's done that many a time. He's tried to pitch it back so that maybe someone else can score b/c it's what he does. he's a playmaker who will find anyway possible to try to make a play to get us points on the board. that's why he's the best player on our D.

Maybe but I don't think so. Taylor's always tryng to make a play. he's done that many a time. He's tried to pitch it back so that maybe someone else can score b/c it's what he does. he's a playmaker who will find anyway possible to try to make a play to get us points on the board. that's why he's the best player on our D.

i agree he is always trying to make the play.... but that seemed a bit forced. last week he had the perfect opportunity to pitch it back to landry and chose not to. it just felt to me like he was trying to force something

Archived