Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boldin will play this Sunday...

pez

Granted, the source is a blog, but thought you all would be interested...

http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/blog.php?author=1

Whiz's update

The good news is Anquan Boldin will play this week, assuming no setbacks. That is a big deal and it will help Tim Rattay.

There was no new news on the rest of the injured players, including Kurt Warner. Those MRI results will come later and until then, it's hard to nail down any specific. It would be a shock if Warner didn't sit at least one game if not more. The team will be signing Tim Hasselbeck in the next day or so, but coach Ken Whisenhunt said the Cards won't sign two guys.

Levi Brown (ankle) is still week-to-week. I don't know if optimism in that case is right for Washington, however. The Cards need linebacker Karlos Dansby (knee) to be OK, although Monty Beisel did a solid job in his place Sunday.

Granted, the source is a blog, but thought you all would be interested...

http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/blog.php?author=1

Whiz's update

The good news is Anquan Boldin will play this week, assuming no setbacks. That is a big deal and it will help Tim Rattay.

There was no new news on the rest of the injured players, including Kurt Warner. Those MRI results will come later and until then, it's hard to nail down any specific. It would be a shock if Warner didn't sit at least one game if not more. The team will be signing Tim Hasselbeck in the next day or so, but coach Ken Whisenhunt said the Cards won't sign two guys.

Levi Brown (ankle) is still week-to-week. I don't know if optimism in that case is right for Washington, however. The Cards need linebacker Karlos Dansby (knee) to be OK, although Monty Beisel did a solid job in his place Sunday.

So did Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams.

Skins D - #3!!!!

Bring on the Pats!

I've been looking through threads and no one has answered this although many have asked this.

I think he said this week he was at 80% and he was listed as doubtful. So, against us, does anyone know if he will play?

I feel he is one of the keys to a win. The Cards use the pass to set up Edge and the running game. If Anquan is not playing, we can use more people as blitzers instead of in coverage so that we can get turnovers.

Archived